7.

We, as in Michael and I, walked along the side walk. He had his hands in his pockets while my hand held onto my opposite arm. We had just came out of the theaters, we watched 'The wedding ringer' and it was honestly hilarious. We were going to sneak into another movie but we got caught so we hung out in the arcade for a while.
We were walking to the small, cute cafe just across the street.
"Are you cold?" He awkwardly asked while taking of his leather jacket.
"A little but no its okay." I shot my hands out as a sign for him to stop but he didn't, he placed the jacket on my shoulders.
"Sorry, I really don't know what to do on these 'dates'" he laughed and put emphasis on 'date'.
"Ahh so it is a date." I teased and smirked.
"I mean sure, if your fine with it." he breathed out a laugh. He actually seemed nervous.
"So you don't date either?" I kinda changed the subject.
"What do you mean by, I don't either? But to answer your question, no not really." he shrugged. I rolled my eyes, he probably just like Luke. I slid my arms through the sleeves of his jacket since I grew tired of holding onto it.
"No reason." We finally arrived the Cafe and we entered, a bell jingling above us. It was really cold out side.
"You can go sit down, Ill order." he smiled and we both went our separate ways after I told him what I wanted.
Once I found a two person table, I sat and took out my phone, I had like 5 messages.

From: Brii
HOWS THE DATE GOING.

From: Brii
YOU BETTER NOT BE FUCKING HIM ALREADY.

From: Brii
He's hot. if you don't want him, Ill take him

From: dad
Just added money to your credit card. Your welcome sweetie.

From: Brii
Use protection!

I laughed at all of Bri's messages and quickly answering her.

To: Brii
The date is awesome and no we are not fucking.
Then I quickly answer my dad.

To: Dad
Thanks dad, Love you xx

Yes I was a daddy's little girl, it hurt real bad when he left. I would of gone with him if I could, but at the time of the divorce, I didn't have a choice. And later on, once my mom didn't want me there, I purposely stayed living with her just to piss her off. They're last fight was not pretty.
My dads in New York, big city.
"Hey there." Michael arrived at the table, with two coffees in those card board things and two colorful paper bags in the other. He placed them on the table.
"Hey" I smiled and put away my phone.
"This," he placed my warm coffee in front of me, "is for you, along with this." he gave me one of the paper bags. The beautiful smell of the coffees engulfing my nose and immediately making me crave it even more.
I took out what was in the bag, which was a banana muffin and two little cake pops covered in pink.
I took a bite of one of the cake pops, and felt like my mouth just had a orgasm.
"This. Is. So. Good. " I moaned, making Michael laugh.
"So, Michael. " I started and leaned forward a bit.
"So alex." he reflected my movements. "You wanna hear a funny story?" He asked and chuckled a bit.
"Sure." I smiled and shrugged.
•••
Michael is so funny! He's really cute too and he's a charmer. I really liked him, in all honesty. I handed him his jacket.
"Well thanks for taking me out tonight." I smiled. I was going to go in for a hug but he had different intentions. He leaned in, quickly connecting our lips. it lasted a second but I pulled away.
"Uh no. "I turned around. "Im not that easy. " I smirked and opened the door, shutting it in his face. Leaving him wanting more, I hope.
"Helloo!" I yelled, my voice echoed through the small room.
"Can you shut up! Some people are trying to sleep!" Luke yelled back. I walked all the way inside, passing the wall that separated the entrance and kitchen to see Luke all cuddled up in bed and his phone. The lights were all off but I turned them all on once I entered.
"Someones grumpy." I jumped on his blanket covered legs. "and your not even sleeping."
"Maybe I was trying to."
"Your on your phone."
"I sleep like this."
"No you don't"
"Yeah I do."
"Okaayy" I dragged. "What time is it?" I took out my phone and leaned back. My head was next to his hip.
"Its early!" I exclaimed. It was only 9:32.
"So what happened with you and your date. " he hasn't looked up at all.
"It was okay." I looked up, expecting him to at least give me some attention.
"Cool" he plainly said.
"Your such an asshole." I laughed and got up. That got his attention.
He turned off his phone and sat up, looking at me. I was right in front of him.
"What did I do?" He asked.
"Nothing, you just are." I laughed.
"Was, he good to you ?" He asked softly. I snorted a laugh at his question.
"Wait no not like that." he laughed too. "I meant like did he treat you well."
"Why do you care ?" I placed a hand on my hip.
"I don't. "
"Whatever." I playfully rolled my eyes. Once I was about to say something, banging was heard at the front door.
"Hemmings!"
I looked at Luke with confusion written all over my face.
Luke stayed on his phone, not even bothered by the banging and someone yelling.
"Luke!" I yelled/whispered. He looked up and shrugged. Wow, Luke. I strutted to the door and yanked it open.
"Oh, hello there." the shaggy haired guy smiled kindly. His yelling sounded scary but now that Im looking at him, he looked nice and he was cute. "Im Ashton." He greeted. He stuck his hand out for me to shake. I took it, and shook it slowly, kinda afraid.
"Im, Alex" I said slowly.
"Well aren't you beautiful." He complimented. I felt my cheeks heat up and it all of a sudden got hot in here. What.
"Thanks."
"So are you like, Luke's new property?" He asked, sounding like a douche.
"What! No way in hell." I crossed my arms across my chest.
"Is Luke here?"
"Uh, no."
"Tell him, Ashton stopped by to say... hello." he smiled then left. okay that was weird. I shut the door and walked back.
"I saved your ass, Hemmings. " I mocked. "And Ashton says hello."
"You didn't save anything, I would of been fine either way."
I walked into my closet to change out of this perfect outfit. Wait a minute!
"Hey Luke." I walked out. "Can you please take a picture of me?" I asked kindly.
He looked confused and grossed out but I ignored it. I threw him my phone.
He swipes it up for the camera and took the quick photo. i got my phone from him, our hands slightly brushing, and looked at the photo. Yess that ones going on Instagram. I put a white border and uploaded it.
Now finally changing.

Once I was done changing and freshened up for the night, I got into bed.
"Who's Ashton." I asked, me being my nosey self.
"Goodnight." he said and pretended to sleep. Well okay then, early night tonight. 

I lagged, sorry. xx