27.

" ...It felt so good being bad." Bri had just finished the last sentence of something I've been writing for a while.
"Wow Alex, This is so good!"
"Is it really? I was actually scared you were gonna think it was cliche or not interesting."  I was gonna continue rambling but her hand grabbed mine to soothe me.
"It's okay I really liked it."
"Ugh thank you, do you think the professor will like it ?" I asked sitting up straight.
"He's probably gonna love it, what was the assignment?" She questioned.
"It was about character. And like what built the persona of the person. So I actually just twisted my past and blended in some of my present, and well you get the rest." I sighed.
"It's really good, I promise."  She smiled.
"Anyways I gotta get going, I'm meeting up with this new guy I just met," she grabbed her bag and stood up.
"Oooh what's his name." I looked up.
"Brad. He's a sophomore here. " She winked.
"Okay go have fun with brad!" I yelled as she left.

I lied back down on my bed when i heard the bathroom door open and a shirtless Luke Hemmings came out with a white towel around his waist and another drying his hair. just looking at him; I thought a lot about my essay. How it felt so good being bad and I wasn't a bad person. I was a good person, with bad intentions. I don't blame myself though.
"Don't you think she was acting a bit weird ?" He walked towards me still drying his hair with the towel. And still naked may I add. With the towels around his waist though.
"What do you mean by weird?" I didn't notice anything ?
"She seemed pretty expressive and touchy." He sat next to me.
"Were you spying ?" I smirked.
"Noo! What?" He tried covering up.
"Who cares if she was acting weird. She was probably just nervous for her date." I pushed him back and grabbed his hands. I sat ontop of him and kissed him passionately slowly moving my lips down his neck.
"Alex" he whined. "I just showered. "
"You're such a weenie." I laughed and moved my hands to the bottom and began teasing. Signaling I wanted the towel off, my fingers pulled on the hem of the towel.
"Oh fuck it." I gasped as he lifted me slightly and took the towel off.

Lol hi hello there. Long time no see, pls don't hate me ! Anyways here's a short weird update to repay for this whole month. Hope everyone is good and having a great time ! I'll be updating again soon bye love every single one of you guys (: -m xx