15

"This seems really fucking immature." Alex spoke. Her fists were clutched and he arms were crossed. She didn't think me fighting was a good idea. But I really didn't care. I don't even know why I asked her to come along. But most importantly; why did she agree?

Things between us are just so weird and confusing.

"Oh shut up and kiss me for luck or something." I smirked at her and she rolled her eyes. She took a step back. I told Calum to keep her right by his side, incase Ashton tried to do something to her or whatever. We were in a pretty private place in this university but people still passed by here.

This was pretty immature. But I didn't give a fuck. I wanted to end this 'feud' with Ashton so he would leave me alone already. Not only is he bothering me but my friends and alex too.

"Hey dude, he's coming." Michael came up behind me and slapped my back.

"Don't even worry, man. I've got this." I gave him a quick fist bump. Then I turned looking for alex. She stood alone, leaning on a pole, with her arms still crossed but she had a tiny little grin that she probably thought I couldn't notice. I smirked and winked towards her, making her look down at the floor. Where did Calum go?

"Hemmings." Ashton called out evilly. Here we go.

"Irwin." I smiled kindly. "You know you should seriously stop bothering my friends and I. " I walked forward. "And Alex. We are literally getting tired of all your shit. I don't even know what you are always holding a grudge about."

"Some things you've just got to find out on your own, no?"

I will admit I was kind of nervous. He was a big guy, not height wise, but he was muscular.

Well more muscular than me at least. I'm pretty muscular, right?

"Is it about me fucking your sister? Or is it about the money I owe you or th-" I was cut off by a fist hitting me right on the jaw. Making my head turn to the side.

"You better watch your fucking mouth be-" now it was my turn to cut him off. I punched him right in the nose, his reflex was to cover his nose so it gave me time to hit him again. I threw another punch at his jaw. In the process of pulling my hand away, he clenched it and twisted it around, slowly bringing me down to the floor. I shut my eyes at the pain that was brought to, not only my face, but my back and arm too.

"You ignorant asshole." Ashton cussed and got on top of me throwing punches. I tried dodging them and blocking my face while at it. I was doing a pretty good job at it, if I do say so myself.

"Come on, ashton!" I tried to aggravate him. My yells were muffled because my face hid in between my arms. I've got to protect my face.

I flipped us over and I started punching him over and over. It wasn't long until he flipped us, once again.

He got up and off me and I was about to get up as well, but he kicked my sides. I groan out in pain and I was about to clutch my side, but then he kicked it again. He got on top again and punched more. I was in a lot of pain and I seriously felt weak. He grabbed my head and was about to bang it against the concrete floor before he was pulled back.

"Stop!" I opened my eyes, to see what was going on, and I saw Alex pull Ashton back my his hair and then pushed him back.

"Okay it's over now. You can go back to doing whatever shit you do, and I'll take Luke back. Bye." I heard her say.
I heard Ashton groan. I wasn't sure if it was of pain or annoyance but he walked away and she leaned down to me.

"You are so fucking stupid, you know that?" Her fingers slipped through my hair and I sighed in pleasure. " Come on."

She held my arm and helped me up. When I stood, I grabbed my side and began walking slowly.

"Why did you have to choose a spot so far from our dorm." She face palmed and I laughed quietly.
//

"Alex?" I knocked on the bathroom door waiting for her to come out.

She opened the door and walked out, passing by me.

"Yeah?" She say on her bed, and grabbed a book from her night stand. She opened it, and her eyes began scanning through the page but I knew she wasn't reading. She just wanted to appear busy.

"why'd you stop Ashton." I stood in the same spot, by the bathroom looking her way.

Her eyes froze on the spot and she seemed to tense up.
She then sat up and leaned forward. Eyes squinting at me in disbelief.

"Why did I stop Ashton?" She repeated in an offended way. "Because I'm not a cruel fucking person, Luke. I wasn't going to stand there and watch someone practically kill you." She groaned. She slammed her book shut aid aggressively placed back in its spot.

"He wasn't going to fucking kill me." I glared back at her. "Why did you go, in the first place then, huh. You could of stayed here or something and saved us both some breath." The words angrily slipped out of my mouth. She made me so mad, how she's always right or how exaggerated about a lot of things.

"Wow you are such a douche." She looked upset but angry. "Then maybe next time you shouldn't fucking offer, you piece of shit." Just got up from her and stomped pass me. She was going to try and leave but I just couldn't let her go.

My guts told me to make her stay but my mind told me to let her go and calm down for a while.

When her hand touched the door knob, I grabbed her other arm and yanked her towards me. I pinned her against the wall, grabbing both her hands and pinning them on top of her head. My body held her down. so she wouldn't try and escape or something.

But then she has so many things that makes me like her. Like how she didn't give a shit about a lot things. How she was nice and open minded. Wasn't scared to speak her mind. Stood up for herself. And how she could actually handle me.

I hadn't noticed we had been staring at each other, my eyes scanned her face and hers did the same. Our breathing was uneven but slow.
"Let me go."she confidently said. Oh did I mention I really like how confident she is?
"No." I smirked and leaned in. I kissed her slow but rough. Like I've been craving her for so long.

She kissed back, just the same. She tried getting her arms out of my grip, but I didn't let them loose one tiny bit. I had an arm on the wall, next to her face supporting me.

My lips moved down to her neck, kissing softly before finding her sweet spot and sucking on it, making her suck in a shaky breathe. My tongue swipe over it and blew little cool puffs of air on it.
"Luke." she whispered. "Stop."

I let go of her arms, they dropped down to her sides and I walked towards my bed. I bit my finger and just stood there, processing what just happened.

When I looked up at her, we made eye contact. she ran up to me, wrapping her legs around my waist, her arms around my neck and kissed me fast but softly. It was really nice but, when I tried deepening it, she tilted her head back slightly. Teasing me.

Not even kidding, but this girl has me going crazy.

Tadaaaaaaaa. Another update. So soon? Whaaaaat. Yup. That's right.
Lol so anyways yaaaay a full Luke's POV. Hope you guys liked it ((:

WHO ELSE IS OBSESSED WITH PERMANENT VACATION. MICHAEL SOUNDED SO GOOD OH DEAAAAR.
I have a problem with adding too many a's in a single word oops.

bye guys, love youuuuuuu xx