26.

I woke up to the smell of Banana bread (my fav) and coffee. I sniffed the air with my eyes still closed and my body still making no movement.
We got home last night or this morning should I say. We literally got to campus at 2:30 am and Luke and I decided to take a walk around. We got home at 4 something since we lost track of time and all.
"What are you doing up?" My groggy voice surprising me.
"Well aren't you getting sick" Luke hops onto me in bed and tickles my nose with his like an Eskimo kiss.
"Shut up." I crock out. "What time is it?"
"8:24" he simply replies. He got off me and made room for himself next to me.
"What the hell are you doing up so early?! Why am I up?! That's the real question."
"I couldn't sleep. I don't know. And because food" he lifted up the banana bread and continued watching the tv.
"My weakness" I smiled.
"Why are you watching the news" I laughed.
"They can be pretty interesting sometimes. Shut up." I laughed again.
He fed me a piece of his bread, and I took that chance to bite his finger.
"Ow! What the hell Alex. " he flicked my hair.
"I wanna sleep."
"Then sleep."
"Sleep with me ?" I turned my head to look at him with puppy eyes.
"Fine." He finished the last of his bread and laid next to me. He spooned me and kissed the back of my head.
"Sweet dreams little bean." He whispered.
" that made no sense" I laughed and soon fell back asleep.

Super short update but I thought it was cute. Hope everyone who celebrates thanksgiving had a great one. Love you guys ! Do ya thang while I magically disappear -mxx