21

((Qotd: what's your guys first name, mines Melissa (: ))
It was already 2 days before the trip and I'm damn excited to be honest. I would spend 2 weeks with Luke and the guys and bri. Like come one, who wouldn't want this! The guys have told me good stuff about this lake house. Apparently, it's big and beautiful and the scenery is even better.

"So that Ashton guy is really cute." Bri said with a piece of churro in her mouth.

I immediately turned to her my mouth hanging open.

"You like him, don't you!" I hushed. People were around and I didn't want anything going around. We were currently walking around the campus, jut going wherever the wind takes us I guess.

"No! I do not like him. " she crossed her arms, making some of the cinnamon from the churro fall of. "I just think he cute!"

"True" I nodded "he is really cute to be honest. but I don't really know him all that well."

"Isn't he the one who kissed you once?"

"Yeah" I laughed. Shaking my head at the odd memory. That night was the first time Luke and I kissed and almost did more than just that.

"Why did that happen by the way?" She questioned.

"I don't even know. I literally walked in and the whole room was a mess ands he just came up to me and kissed me."

"That's weird." She took her last bite of the churro and threw the napkin to the nearest trash can. "What's been up with you and Luke by the way"

I guided her to the nearest frozen yogurt and though of what to say.

"Uh not much, why?"  We both reached for our little cups and began filling them up.

"I was just wondering, you know as your best friend I have the right to know."

"I now and I'm being totally honest right now." I half lied. I want to tell her how I feel but then again I wanna keep it all to me.

"Promise?" She stuck her pinky out.

"Promise." I hooked my pinky onto hers.
•••
"Is this one fine? I don't want some girly one. I kinda wanna keep it simple." I walked out right at the same time Bri came out. She was wearing a plain white bikini and it was simple.

"You look great!" I complimented.

"Thank you, but you look stunning in that bikini!" She pointed to mine. It was simple as well. It was all black but the top had holes in them but covered me.  "Luke would die for you, if he saw you in it" she winked and headed back inside the stall to change. I smiled but rolled my eyes and did the same.

We're doing last minutes shopping for anything we might need. We're buying new shirts to take, shorts, our new bikinis which we got already, and just anything else.

"Okay so I'll see you later, okay?" Bri dismissed herself and went into her dorm. I continued walking and went into mine.

I walked in and set all the bags on the floor next to my bed. 

From what I'm seeing, Luke isn't here. So I was pretty much alone and had nothing to do.

I hope this trip goes just as planned and we all have the best time ever.

Short, terrible, boring but it's an update! Sorry for the lag and I swear the next chapter will be good! And long. Thank you lovely scored all your votes and comments 😩 I love you bitch, I ain't ever gonna stop lovin you bitch! (You guys aren't bitches i just imagined Calum saying it, sorry and love yous.) also! I'm finally starting my Michael story and I'll give you guys more info on it once it's published. Bye cuties. -m xx