.5

It was Sunday and tomorrow would be my first day in my classes and I was so not up for it. I hate waking up early, I hate sitting through long boring lectures, I hate work. I like doing my own thing.
Yesterday I had to get up and walk all the way out of the dormitory and to the cafeteria. It sucked.
"Get up." I said and stood next to Luke's bed. It was like 12:30 in the afternoon and this idiot is still asleep. He came back late last night. I was still awake on my laptop, yet I still woke up earlier.
"Luke get up." I said again. He groaned and dug his face into the pillow.
"Leave me alone." he groggily said.
I walked over to my bed and got my pillow, going back to his side. I began hitting him.
"Wake. Up. Luke." I paused in between each hit. "Luuuuke" I hollered.
"Okay! Im up!" He yelled. "what do you want!"
"Oh damn. "I stepped back.
"What do you want." he sat up rubbing his eyes.
"You have a car right?" I asked and crossed my arms over my chest.
"Yeah why?"
"Were going to the grocery store. "I smiled.
"You fucking woke me up for that?" He spat in the nicest way possible.
"Yup"
"Im not going. "
"Cmon! Ill pay for everything." I pulled his arm, my attempt to get him out of bed failing miserably.
"Nope." He popped the 'p'.
"Luke."
"Alex"
"Please. "
"Ugh fine. " He groaned really loud.
"Great get dressed."

Once we were already ready we walked out the the front, where all cars are parked and I was walking ahead of him until it hit me, I don't know where I'm going.
I don't know what car he drives nor where he has it parked.
When I turned around I could see him, I went in an almost full circle before I saw him leaning near a huge silver truck. He was smiling and swinging his keys around his fingers.
"Woah, sick car!" I beamed and ran to the car. I placed my hands on it and stared at it like if I were a toddler and this was the newest and coolest toy in store.
"Thanks, get in." he got into his drivers seat and I went around to the passenger seat.
"Even the seats feel like heaven. " I moved my butt around in the seat. "what car is this?"
"Chevrolet Silverado. Now stop it."
I stopped moving and smiled innocently.
"Why do you have such a big car?"
"Cause I'm a big guy,"
"I crashed my car." I smirked remembering what happened to my car. Im supposed to be getting another one soon anyways.
"Why did you crash it?" He asked a looked at me like I was stupid. we still sat in his car, he hasn't turned on yet.
"I went to a party that night and I came home really drunk, and I accidentally woke up my mom," I paused to laugh. "Then we were arguing and I got so mad, so I left. I went far far away near the hills and I purposely ran into a wooden log and fucked up the whole front of my car."
"What the hell" he laughed too.
"Yeah and funny thing was, I was perfectly fine, no injuries. Then I had to call my old friend Karla to come pick me up and let me stay at her place."
"What a waste of a car." He turned to me.
"Eh, my dad has his own business so he has a lot of money. Its where I get my money from. " I shrug. Its true though. Im a spoiled brat because of my dad.
"Interesting." he said and Finally started up the car and drove out.
•••
"I still cant believe you made me wake up so early, just for this crap" he picked up a set of bananas with his index and thumb, and placed them into the cart.
"First of all, its past 1. Second of all, your going to eat all of this 'crap' so shut up. " "Now go get bread."

Once we got everything we needed or wanted and craved, we went to the shortest line. It was surprisingly pretty empty.
When I was about to swipe my card, Luke pushed my hand away and brought his card close to the swiper thing, but I pushed his hand away.
"No stop, Luke. Im paying." I stated and reached for it again. He pushed my hand away and quickly swiped his card so I wouldn't have a chance to move him away.
I angrily got the bags and put them into the cart and waited for him to get the receipt.
We got to his car and he unlocked it, put the things in the back seat. I got into the passenger seat my arms crossed.
"I told you I was paying." I said once he entered.
"So?" I stayed quiet and rolled my eyes.
"Are you mad?" He asked, releasing a small laugh.
"Maybe just a little." I said like a child.
"Wow, your mad because I paid, thats new" he laughed.
"Im paying next time. Actually lets stop by somewhere and buy food. I want burgers anyways."
"Fine, where to?"
"In and out?"
"Okay."
•••
"Words can not describe how much I love food." I moaned. We were now in our dorm and we took the food to go.
Bringing in the groceries was a struggle. First of all, because the student parking were a fair distance from the dormitories. Second of all, Luke didn't want to be seen, bringing in groceries.
"It would be bad for his reputation here. " I quote. It got me really mad because It was what made it more of a struggle.
We carried a few bags to it but gave the rest to dave. He was one of the bellhop guys who brought my luggage on the first day, and by we, I mean Luke. All I carried was our burgers and fries.
Haha turns out this school upgraded and got their names on their shirts.
"You say you love food yet, your a slow eater." Luke laughed.
"I am not, you just take huge bites and happen to chew fast." I defended. Psh no one can tell me I eat slow.
"Hah. Okay." He began typing on his phone. I got a message on kik, but I wasn't in the mood to exactly text people so I just ignored it and continued eating my half eaten burger.
I head the sound of a key entering the slot and the door opened revealing the red head named Michael and the tanned one name Calum.
"Hey alex" "hi alex" Calum and Michael both almost at the same time.
"Hey guys." I mumbled with food in my both, and a slight wave. I could careless if a guy saw me like this. I mean if we were to ever get close, they would have to deal with this anyways.
Calum and Michael both took turns on giving me a hug, since Michael was the last one, he took a huge bite from my burger.
"Hey!" I stares at my burger with a shocked expression, making him laugh. He then sat next to me and stole a few fries.
"Uhh, Luke. " Calum awkwardly said and scared the back of his neck.
"Hmm" Luke responded typing something into his phone. That kid is always on that crap.
"This is serious." Calum got the phone out of his hands and put it in his pocket.
"Give me my phone back. what do you want." he groaned at the last part.
"We have a problem. "
"How bad can it be." Luke sighed and got up. Calum whispered something in his ear.

"I feel like Im watching a soap opera. "I leaned to the side a bit to whisper to Michael. He laughed at my remark and I felt him stare at me for a bit.
"Oh trust me, with this kid in your life, it is a soap opera." He whispered back.

"Okay fine." Luke huffed and began walking away with Calum.
"Bye Alexis! Cmon Michael. " Calum called out when him and Luke were out already.
"Okay Ill be right there!"
"Can I take you out next week?" He asked me. Ooh I felt flattered.
"Hmm. I don't know." I tapped a finger on my chin.
"Don't take it as a date, take it as a... get to know each other better" he smiles kindly.
"Mm. Sure why not." I agreed and smiled.
"Yes! Okay bye alex." he hugged me and kissed my cheek. He was soon out, shutting the door behind him and Im alone again. I shall finish my food in peace.

👽✨✌️