.3

I was finishing applying the last of my make up, which was simple. Just eyeliner, both top and bottom and light mascara. I wore a tight black lace dress, mid thigh and sleeves were up to my elbow. My long dark brown hair was curled into nice beachy waves so it stopped right at the bottom of my back.
I entered my closet looking for my black pumps with a strap around my ankle, until I heard a knock.
It was probably Bri.
I slightly jogged up to the door. I stood a few inches away and yanked it wide open.
"Bri I-" i stopped once I saw Luke.
"Woah, you look hot." He slightly smirked and looked taken a back. His eyes traveled from top to bottom and he bit his lips.
"Quit staring." I moved away. Im not the kind to be shy, cause im pretty confident, but I felt intimidated under his observations. "Anyways why'd you knock? "
"Forgot my keys, your going to the party?" He just wouldn't stop smirking.
"Yes, I am. are you?" I asked.
"Well of course I am." He cockily said. He opened his arms and pointed at himself.
"Haha. Greaat." I walked to my closet taking my heels out. I sat on the edge of my bed and slipped them on.
"Mind buckling them up for me?" I smiled smugly.
"I don't know do I?" He smirked.
I rolled my eyes and groaned."fine." i bent over and began grabbing the strap.
"wait, fine, okay" he stopped me. He got on one knee on front of me and I placed my foot on his knee that wasn't on the floor.
"Ow! Thats too tight. I don't know if you know but Its tuff walking and dancing with heels all night."
"Sorry." He laughed and loosened it up a bit.
"So I never got your name." He finished buckling both and he sat on his bed.
"Alexis."
"Cool, Im Luke."
"You sound so cocky, its disgusting. " I fell back onto my bed.
"And you sound so sure of yourself." he sasses back. He was inside his walk in closet, Im guessing changing since he closed the door.
"Cau-" I'm cut off by a knock on the door.

"You ready?" Bri appears with the blonde shes rooming with. what was her name again? "Oh, and you remember Rita right?" Ah Rita. There you go.
"Yeah," I waved at her. " and yes, let me just get my phone."
Once I got it, I made my way back and exited, quickly yelling, "Don't forget to lock the door."
•••
"First day, first party. this is going to be great." Bri said. Oh and it turns out this Rita chick is so cool! Shes so funny and chill and the fact that shes pretty, shes got the full package.
We stood at the entrance of the party, it was about the center of this whole place, where a nice fountain was.
Holy fuck, it was packed! I thought less people would be here, then again this is a really big school.
"Oh this song is sick! Lets dance!" She yells through the loud music and others talking. There were so many people dancing and since we came fashionably late, the party has already started.
We danced through like 6 full songs before I was exhausted.
"Um, keep dancing, I'll be back in a few." I smiled and walked away to where the drinks were being handed. I served myself some punch, which I was sure was spiked. When I tasted it, of course I was right.
"Hey, what are you doing here all alone?" A cute guy with dark brown hair and blonde highlights came up to me, he was hot.
"Uh do I know you?" I smirked. He was flirting, so why not flirt back? Play a little hard to get.
"No, but you should." he winked. okaayy. "Im Calum."
"Im Alexis." I just stood there. Do I hug him, shake his hand?? I don't know, I'm stressing this first day way too much.
He didn't look intoxicated, but you can tell he's had a few drinks. His breath smelled strongly like strawberries.
"Ohh, your the new girl! Alexis, cool name" he beamed. How does he know me what the fuck.
"And how do you know my name?" I leaned, my hip on the table.
"When theres a new girl, the word goes around pretty fast." I liked watching him talk. Does that sound weird?
"Well yeah, Im the new girl, first day." I cheered and gulp down the rest of my drink.
"Your rooming with Luke, right?" He asked.
"Yeah, how'd you know?"
"He's my best mate!" He's so joyful and confident, I like him.
"Ah," I didn't really care. "Do the parties get wild here?" I asked and gulped down my second drink?
"Oh hell yeah." he laughed. "let me show you a good time?" He smile mischievously and slowly took my cup from my hands and places it on the table.
"Sure," i shrugged and he took my hand and led me to the center of the dancing sweaty people. You would think its a empty, lame party, but no. Its as if we were in a club or frat house party.
We danced, my hips swayed to the quick rhythm of the music, I spun so my backside was a few inches away from him. I felt him grip my hips and pull me as close as I could get to him. It took me by surprise, but I didn't mind. Its not something new to me, been there done that. I felt him kiss my neck softly before getting a bit rougher.

"Yo, Calum, Monica's looking for you." Luke, surprisingly, interrupted our little moment by pushing Calum a bit.
"Ah, fuck." he huffed. "Alexis, I have to go, I'll see you later." he winked and smiled before sprinting of.
"So was this Monica really looking for him or was that an excuse to get him away from me?" I crossed my arms and spoke up.
"Well shes here," he pursed his lips together holding in his laughter. "Shes Calum's ex girlfriend." He laughed. "she is so obsessed with him"
"Your drunk aren't you?" I asked and reached up, using my index finger and thumb to open his eye.
He grabbed both my hands and spun me, my back was now pressed to him and my arms were in a formation of an X in front of me. He still held my hands and placed his chin on spot where my shoulder met my neck.
"Maybe just a little," he whispered. The way he went from giggly to seductive is incredible. "Alexis, your so fucking hot. especially in this damn dress."
I felt his hands grip my hips, quite harshly may I add.
"Luke stop, that hurts." but he wouldn't stop, he kissed my neck and sucked on it, sure to leave a mark. I wouldn't mind this at all but right now he was hurting me and he's drunk so who knows what can happen.
"Stop" I sternly said and pushed him back. I began walking away and he didn't come following, when I turned, he was already kissing some cheap blonde, who was basically orange. Yuck.
"Hey, alex! This is Ricky." Bri's drunk. oh no. The dude she had and arm over was tall and he bit his lip while looking at me.
"Uh hi." I said.
"Come dance with us! " she squealed and jumped.
"Uh no thanks, I think I'm going inside." I smiled. She pouted and then laughed.
"Beats me, Im having the time of my life!" She began dancing with that dude, ricky.
Ill stay here a bit. just too keep an eye on her for a short while.
I got a drink, then another, then another, and another... Time flew by so quick.

I was tipsy by now and I was dancing with random people. I was laughing and the group of strangers I was with, sandwiched. They grind and danced like there was no tomorrow. They played some songs having to do with getting low, so we got low.
This was so fun!
Until I needed to pee.
"Guys! Im going to the bathroom!" I yelled letting everyone I was with, know I was heading to the toilets to tinkle.
"Aww" they all whined making me laugh. I wiggled as I walked as I tried to hold steady.
•••
When I got to my dorm, I remembered I forgot my keys.
"Dammit, I forgot my keys!" I yelled in a childish manner, and slapping my hands on my thighs. "Theres an secret key, right?" Im talking to myself.
I got on my tippy toes, high heels being a huge help right now, and looked for an extra key on the door frame.
"Ha! Gotcha!" I missed the key whole many times before I finally got it in and opened the door. I stumbled in, turning on the main lights of the room and closing the door behind me before going to the bathroom. It was hard keeping balance while entering the bathroom.

Once I was done, I washed my hands and walked out.
"Woah, I'm tired." I giggled. I fell on my bed, laughing.
Before I knew it, I was asleep. Half my body off the bed.