18

We laid together in my bed and we were both half naked. It all happened really fast but I stopped it before it even got any further.

It was literally so awkward between us right now. We just had like the hottest make out session we've ever had, and in our underwear.

We were both just lying there, not cuddling, not talking, it's kinda of a shock we're even breathing; but it was a great time to just think.

There was a knock on the door and Luke groaned, his hands shot up to his face and rubbed it in a frustrated manner.

"Should we answer." I whispered loudly and pointed to the door. He grinned and sat up, removing the blanket from my body. He got up and walked over to where his clothes laid on the floor. Once he put the shirt over his head and grabbed some random gym shorts from his drawer, he came to my side and placed a sloppy kiss on my lips.

"Gosh, I wish I can do that everyday." he muttered, and made his way to the door.

Well we could if we dated. I thought.

When he opened the door, I heard those super familiar voices, that always seem to be here at the wrong times.

"Hey man, did we wake you up?" I heard Michael laugh. "Or did we come at a wrong time?"

"You came at a wrong time." Luke stated. "What do you guys want?"

"There's a party at Cindy's. get ready."

"Do I have to?" He whined.

"Yes! Ashton is going to be there, and if you're not there, he's going to think you're hiding from him!" Michael pushed Luke inside and they followed in too.

I squealed and covered myself as fast as I could.
I saw Luke try to block Calum's and Michael's view.

"Can you guys turn around and wait a bit." Luke asked them for me.

"Woaaah what was happening here." Michael pushed passed Luke and stood next to me.

"Was that lingerie I saw?" Michael cockily asked. He playfully placed his hand on the hem of the blanket. Taunting me.

"Please stop." I whined. My cheeks were flushed red and it was getting extremely hot in here.

"Hey alex, wanna come with?" Luke asked rubbing the back of his neck.

"Not really" I shrugged. I took my arms out.

"You should come!" Calum jumped on my bed and I almost went flying. (Not literally I'm exaggerating)

"Yeah you should." Michael leaned against the wall.

"Please?" Luke came out of the bathroom with a cute pout on his lips.

"Okay fine." I sighed and I got up and rushed to my closet. I quickly picked out a black tight dress with lace sleeves and some black wedges. I curled my long black hair and quickly did my make up.

The funny thing is that I was done before Luke. He was barely buttoning his shirt that he finally decided on.

He sprayed some cologne on himself and we were all ready. We left and walked to the frat house about 7 minutes away.

Since it was a bit late, the party had began already and you could already smell the alcohol and tint of weed.

We walked in and beer was instantly placed into our hands and Luke lead the way to the couch. He sat first and before I even got to sit, he grabbed my hips and sat me on his lap. I didn't complain or moved though, I quite liked this. A lot.

Calum and Michael had disappeared once we entered, like always. So we didn't bother waiting or looking for them.
I leaned back and got myself comfortable, placing an arm over his shoulders, taking sips of my beer.

"Are you comfortable?" Luke whispered into my ear.

"Yeah to be honest." I smiled innocently. "Are you?"

He nodded hugged me tighter.

People were jumping and grinding (shocker) on each other.

"Alex." Luke dragged. I turned to look at him. "Kiss me."

Before I even got ask why, he placed his lips on mine and I easily complied.

"That stupid bitch." I heard as we kissed. Luke slipped in his tongue and my hand reacted by holding his cheek gently, keeping it in place. I almost forgot that we were basically in public, when my fingers began to gently scratch Luke's scalp. I pulled away and smirked before chugging the rest of my beer.

"I really really like you." Luke confessed.

"I really really like you too." I smiled am connected our noses.

My stomach felt fuzzy and my mind was everywhere.

This chapter was such a bullshit chapter omg sorry. It's a filler and I apologise I'm tired and my mind was everywhere.

Lol hope you like it vote comment and share. ((: I love you guys. -xx