.2

"Alexis, hurry up!" My mother begins to nag as she stood in the middle of the sidewalk and stared up at the humongous buildings in awe.
"Ugh mom. We are here already and if anything we are damn early." I huff. Shes so annoying.
Its my first day at CSUCI, and shes been trying to get me out of the house and go live with my dad for years. Even though I rarely spent time there. I'm not exactly the perfect daughter, or in my mothers words, I'm a "disappointment." But whatever.
Your probably wondering how did I even get into this university? I only ever did good in one class, and that was english. So in my last year of high school, my teacher went behind my back and sent recommendations and some of my best works. Not that long ago, I got offered a scholarship and I thought, "sure, why the hell not." So here I am.
My best friend, Brianna, came along to because she got offered a scholar for fashion and design. She uses me as her model for literally everything she makes, its so awesome.
Were starting late, we are beginning second semester.
"Here let me walk you inside." my mother offered once I was finished taking out my luggages from her cherry red van, slinging both my bags on my shoulder, and carrying my two carry ons.
"Uh, nope. I'll be fine, bye mom." I may have sounded a bit rude. Oops?
"Aw okay, bye sweetie! Im going to miss you so much!" She hugs me real tight.
"Really mom. Are you really going to miss me?" I squinted my eyes.
She ignored me and continued, staring at I don't even know what.
"My baby is growing up so fast..."
As she blabbered on, I left. She probably wont even notice.
"Heyyyy." Brianna came up next to me, bumping my arm with her elbow.
"Hey dude." I laughed and hugged her.
"I saw your mom talking to herself then she stopped and looked around confused." She laughed.
"Oh right, I left her." I smirked. Shes all about herself anyways. Everything she says is bullshit.
"you bad girl." she laughed. "anyways cmon! Im desperate to get our dorm." she began to skip a little ahead and twirled, making me shake my head, laughing a bit.
•••
"Ms. montgomery and Ms. henderson right." the counselor clarified.
She looked young, but she had wrinkles , so my guess was about late 40's or early 50's.
"Yes ma'am. " Bri spoke up.
"Okay, follow me ladies." she closed the door behind us and led the way. As we walked Ms. barrios informed us about the school and the things we might not know. Turns out, every first friday of the month, they throw a big bash and as to what I've seen outside on the campus, mostly all the guys were cute and hot.
We stopped in front of a creme colored door.
"I know you guys requested to dorm together but unfortunately, all dorms are taken except for two, but you will have to share with someone else." she sighed. Well fuck.
"Are you serious? Theres no empty dorms at all? " I asked.
"No, I am truly sorry, bit you will be two dorms down from each other. " She said. " Ms. Montgomery." She directed Bri to the door we were in front of. She knocked and a pretty girl with ash blonde hair appeared wearing a nice white shirt and black shorts. They exchanged hellos, with me as well. She was cool her name was Rita. Bri gave me a sympathetic smile and entered her new room, kicking her huge suitcases in.
"Now Ms.Henderson. Your room is just two doors down... here. " She stopped in front of the door on the left side.
"You must know, in our university, we allow mixed genders to room together, and this dorm is a guy's, is that alright?"
"Uh yeah I guess." I don't have a problem with it, as long as this guy is cool.
"Perfect. Also this s the only dorm with its own bathroom and also includes a small kitchen, almost like a single apartment. So enjoy." he handed me the key and walked away, her heels clicking once she got to the wooden floor part.
I have to admit, I was damn nervous. And thats not normal for me.
I placed the key into the slot and turned it hearing a click. I turned the knob and opened it fully.
I was pretty impressed with it, it wasn't luxury nor was it fantasizing but it was above decent. The walls were a dark shade of light blue, the floor was brick colored wood. The walls right by the door were white.
"Hello?" I called out. it was quiet and I saw no one. I entered and Im guessing my bed was the one on the left, it was the empty one with nothing but a mattress on it. The other bed had a navy blue thick blanket and since it was folded just under the pillow, I could see the bed spread, which was black.
He had a cute stuffed penguin on his bed, and his wall was empty except for a bulletin board with a collage of mini band posters and other stuff. In the center of the board was his name in colorful bubbled letters. Luke.
I began taking my stuff out and putting them where they are supposed to be. Those bellhop guys were supposed to soon bring the rest of my stuff.
Once I was done putting away all my clothes into the walk in closet, and the dudes came and dropped of the rest of my stuff, I began to take out my blankets, pillow cases, and my two stuffed animals that I brought. It consisted of a large teddy bear that was a bit less than half my size and a normal sized panda bear.
"Um hello?" A very attractive blonde came walking in. he had piercing blue eyes and blonde hair that was quiffed up. He had a lip ring and he was I hot. If he was the one I was dorming with, then I ain't complaining.
He wore a black shirt with a round logo on the left side of his boob, black really skinny jeans and all black converse high tops.
"Hi" I bluntly said in return.
"And you are?" He pondered raising an eye brow.
"Ooh that was a bit rude but, hey, your new roommate" i smiled smugly. I knew I was going to get on his nerves soon.
"Crap, I forgot I was getting getting a roommate." He mentally face palmed himself. " but I most defiantly did not know it was a girl"
"Well surprise!" I faked being excited. "Im a girl!"
He laughed.
"Whatever. " He threw himself on his bed and took out his phone.
"So where are you from?" I sat on my neatly made bed.
"Is it not obvious?" He remarked.
"Yes it is but I was being polite and making small talk, you dick."
"Well fine, Im Australian if you were still wondering. "
I stayed quiet and took out my laptop when I got a text.
From: bri
Its friday, first friday of the month. ;)
To: bri
And??
A few seconds later she answers.
From: bri
PARTY!!

Look hot!

Well I guess.