25.

Luke was being awkward. Like not just a little. It was weird, because we've never really had an awkward moment like this. I was sat cross crossed on the bed by where the pillows are at and he was sat on the edge of the bed staring at the floor. His elbows were on his knees and his hands were locked. It was 2:34 am and everyone was still awake.
"Luke are you okay ?" I broke the silence. He didn't reply so I just reached over for my phone. It'd be a distraction for a while. Maybe until he gets his thoughts together.

5 minutes into my phone and I couldn't stand the silence anymore. I moved forward and next to Luke. I slapped his knee to get his attention.
"Luke. What's wrong." I sighed. "The way you're acting is driving me crazy."
His hands that were over his mouth dropped and so did his head. I heard him laugh and he slightly shook his head.
"Why are you laughing ?" My face scrunched in confusion.
"What's wrong." He repeated; still laughing. "What's wrong with me ?", he lifted his head. "Realization hit me. That's what wrong." He got up and his fingers caved into his hair. He walked to the farthest wall from where we were at.
"What realization?" Is he going mad ? I have no damn clue what he's talking about. I got up as well and walked over to him my arms crossed.
He mumbled something that I couldn't hear.
"What was that?"  I asked. He turned around and pulled my arms off of each other and slammed me (not so hard, relax peeps) against the wall infringement of him. Once my back made contact with the wall; a light gasp left my lips.
"I actually fucking like you. " he growled lowly. It was actually kind of funny but in the position we were in, I couldn't bare to laugh.
"I-i" I couldn't get the sentence I wanted, out. "W-what are you gonna do about it " I whispered. Looking at both his ocean blue eyes as they traveled to my lips while my eyes did the same.
His lips immediately crashed onto mine and it was slow and strong but soon sped up. One arm wrapped around my waist while the other held onto my face like I were going to run off.
But I wasn't.
I wanted to stay right here, right now, just like this.
(Right here right now from hsm plays in the background. LOL)
Just as our kiss was becoming more and more intimate, he pulled away. He leaned his forehead against mine and he held my face with both hands now. He sighed loudly.
"Why is liking me such a bad thing." I closed my eyes and tried calming my beating heart and the hurricane in my stomach.
"Because I haven't done that in so long." He pulled away and stepped back.
"What, kissed someone?" My arms crossed. "because if it is that, then that is such a lie"
"No, you loser." He laughed. "I meant liking someone. I haven't liked someone in so long."
"Why? You have girls around you all the time?"
"I just gave it up."
"But liking someone isn't exactly all your choice. It's not as mentally as you think."
"It's what I'm noticing." He smiled and pulled me forward into his arms. He walked back and we both fell onto the bed. 

"We're going swimming!" A bang on our door scared the living crop out of me.
"You wanna go?" He asked me.
"Sure." I smiled and we got changed and went down.

Well well well. Long time no see, how you been? LOL I'm baaaaack 
Well I was never officially gone but y'all know what I mean (-: sorry for taking long, I've been super super busy,stressed, tired and sad/mad most of the time. But who cares right? I'm back that's what matters. Hope you guys liked this chapter. Sorry it was kinda rushed and short but it's something and it's been a while m, I needed to repay for that while that I've been gone.
Have a lovely day/night/morning/idk whatever you want it to be lol love youuuuuuuuu V/C/S pls! -mxx