32.

"Hey girlfriend." I said as I walked into the dorm to find Alex laying her bed watching tv.
"Okay I may like you, but if you call me that again; it's over between us." She laughed and sat up while yawning.
"What a buzz kill. I'm just happy." I poured.
"You're such a loser" she laughed and hugged my waist as I stood in front of her.
"And you suck." I kissed the top of her head. " but you know what's great."
She hummed in response.
"That we could do so much all day and all the time. " I kissed her lips.
"Mhm like what. " I felt her smirk against my lips.
"Like this." I leaned over while slowly making out with her and she fell back into her bed. I was hovering over her.
"Mm and what else." She held onto my waist.
"And this." My hands slowly moved from her stomach and made their way down but..
"DUDE." Michael mother fucking Clifford of course walked in.
I dropped ontop of Alex in fright, probably suffocating her.
"What the hell were you guys doing." Michael smirked and held on his laugh.
"Nothing Clifford. What do you want." I got off of Alex and we both sat up.
"People are talking so much about you. Literally all over the campus. " he said while staring at his phone.
"Ugh I don't care." I groaned and hugged Alex closer to me. Snuggling into her neck. Giving her tiny kisses.

I will b honest here; I've had so many dreams like this where I can be a boyfriend and a good one. Not with any girl specifically but now I think I know with what girl it would be.
"Why are people so invested in his life anyways?" Alex pitched in.
"I don't know. He's grown a reputation." Michael shrugged.
"Anyways, party tonight at Haley's parents' house. Girls are free, guys are $5" Michael was about to leave before I spoke.
"Why do guys have to pay?"
"I don't know, it's too afford the next party I guess but these kinds of parties are ones you don't want to miss." He left like nothing.
"Are you going?" I asked Luke.
"We're going. Just for a little while at least. "
"Okayy." I dragged.
Then we fell back onto the bed.

Short shitty chapter sorry guys but it's a filler for the next one. I'll be posting it ASAP. Love you guys thanks so much for the votes and comments. I appreciate it so much. You guys are insanely awesome. -mxx