8.

This chapter probably sucks balls sorry.
I walked up to my door, taking my keys out of my bag. I heard loud noises and things breaking from behind the door. I quickly unlocked the door and pushed the door wide open, rushing inside.

I walked in and saw Ashton sitting on my bed and Luke laying in his, acting as if nothing happened. There was broken pieces of who knows what, all over the place.
"What the hell happened." I squinted at both of these dudes. I finally got a good look at both, and they're hair was so messed up. Like if they were doing something with each other...

But its not that. Ashton had a cut on his lip and a bruise under his eye, while Luke's nose had a bit of blood slipping out and a cut on his eyebrow. Their clothes were wrinkled and they made a huge mess, that I will not be cleaning up.
"Uhh, nothing just hanging out." Luke calmly said, clearing his throat.
"I should get going. " Ashton awkwardly dismissed himself and rushed passed me. He didn't even make it out of the door, before he walked back, and quickly glancing back at Luke before grabbing my head and placing his lips on mine.
I pushed him back, quite aggressively.
"Yo what the hell!" I yelled. he stayed silent but smirked. This sudden confidence striking him. He took his last glance back at Luke before walking out like nothing.
What the actual fuck?
Once he was out, I walked towards the door and slammed it closed. I walked back and crossed my arms over my chest as I stood across from Luke.
"Explain. Now. " I demanded.
"Its none of your business. " he rolled his eyes.
"Yeah. It actually is." I sassed before continuing. "Because I live here too, and I refuse to help clean unless I know what the hell just happened. "
"Can you stop speaking so loud. My head is aching. " He hissed.
"How bad did he fuck you up?" I rudely asked.
"Shut up already!" He stood and yelled, all up in my face. Our faces were so close together. An inch away, and I was kinda scared. I thought he might actually hit me or something.
"Alright. Im s-sorry." my voice was blank but I stuttered a bit.
I was frozen in place and it seemed that Luke was too. I stared him straight in the eyes while his eyes flicked from my eyes to my nose, then my lips. He repeated this process for a while, taking deep slow breathes.
"Sorry." he finally moved back and turned around. He connected his hands together behind his neck and stared at the floor. "Im so sorry." he quietly said.
"Hey, you okay?" I walked around him so I would stand in front of him.
"You thought I was going to hit you." he smiled so lightly, it was barely noticeable.
I stayed quiet because, there was no denying.
"I wont hurt you. " He said louder now.
I placed my palm on his cheek and stared into his now darken eyes.
"Its okay, really. " I smiled and lowered my hand. He attacked my lips with his, as if he was depending on them. I felt him walk as our lips moved roughly, soon enough, my legs hit his bed and Luke's towering body pushed me enough to sit on it. My eyes opened and widened.
I felt him reached for the bottom of my shirt but I pulled away.
"Stop." i pushed him away and stood.
He looked nervous, but he turned and walked out.

What just happened?
I sighed and laid back in his bed. I didn't feel like getting up and I was exhausted. I had a long day today, and all classes were so boring, as per usual.

After taking a 20 minute nap on Luke's bed; I got up up quickly, feeling dizzy by the sudden speed, and made my way to my closet.
I got a large white t-shirt that a guy left behind once we had a one night stand a while ago and I got a clean pair of underwear. Along with a mini black spandex.
I walked over to the shower, slowly stripping out of my clothes because of my laziness.
I was debating on whether I wanted to take a shower or a bath? Do I want to painfully stand for an hour or relax, laying down for an hour?
///

I ended up taking a bath and pretty sure it was more than an hour, that I took.
I was already out and changed. I applied lotion all over me to soften my skin and so my legs wouldn't look dry. I combed my hair throughly and slightly crunched it so it would come out a bit wavy.

I finally walked out and sat on my bed. Right when I sat, my stomach grumbled really loud. Dammit I haven't eaten all day. I reached for my phone on my night stand and called for some pizza.
A hawaiian pizza sounds perfect right now.
30 minutes later the pizza dude came and delivered my pizza. Let me just say, he was hot. And who knew they delivered at dorm rooms.
I payed, Daniel, and closed the door. I sat on bed taking the first bite of my pizza and staring at the wall ahead. Since the whole room was a light shade of blue, I just noticed there was a white rectangular shape on the wall, in between the entrance of the kitchen and the island. It looked like those barn doors. I got up and noticed the tiny little handle. I pulled it but nothing. But then I slid it to the left and a flat screen appeared ! What! Why did I not know of this !

I got the control under it and turned it on. I noticed it was those new tv's that have apps and stuff like that. I put in Netflix and signed in, beginning to watch 'dirty dancing'.
I sat back down and began eating my pizza again. Halfway through my movie, Luke came in, he stumbled a bit and stood a few feet away from me.
"Uhh." he spun around and looked at the wall.
"I don't really think a white shirt and wet hair was a great idea." He awkwardly announced.
Oh shit, i didn't put on a bra today.
I rarely blush but right now I was blushing so bad.
"Oh uh, I-I'll go change. " I rushed into my closet and slammed he door. He saw my boobs, ooh noo. This time I got a black large t shirt. I walked out with a slight smile, which he awkwardly returned back.
"Soo, anyways." his eyes widened before going back to normal, "I wanted to say Im sorry, about earlier."
"Its uh fine." I said with pizza in my mouth.
"That meant nothing." he said quite rudely.
"Uh okay, I get it. " i rolled my eyes and took another bite from my delicious pizza.
"So are you going to tell me what all of that was about?" I asked. "And are you going to pick up the mess you made? Cause I am most defiantly not."
"We were just hanging out" he said in annoyance. Letting out a groan at the end.
"Wow okay, sure. " I sarcastically said.

I apologize bc this probably sucks real bad and i only did this bc i take forever to update lol.
Theres drama in the next chapter! Yaay.