34.

Please take a tiny moment after reading to read the note at the bottom ❤️
We walked to the huge room and man do I regret telling Luke to bring me here.
There were hot girl I'm they're underwear, some not even wearing a bra. All had drinks in their hands or if not, then it was a blunt. They were all gorgeous and hot. The guys were here plus some other guys I don't know.
"Luke." I whispered. He stood behind me awkwardly staring anywhere besides the girls in front of us.
"Yeah?" His voice was shaky kinda.
"I feel weird." I whispered. He looked down and me and gave me that "I do too" look.
"Guys!" Calum called from a few feet away. He was high with a drink in his hand.
"Hi Calum." He hugged me tightly and messed up my hair then pinched my cheeks.
"Glad you guys came !" He then hugged Luke. Luke looked so done.
"Me too." He said sarcastically.
"Come in, come in!" He basically pushed us in.
"Hey Alex, you're free to take of your clothes to of you feel like it" Michael smirked. I gave him a sour face.
I looked back at Luke  and he looked annoyed of michael.
"Come on" I grabbed his hand and headed towards the guys.
There was a mini bar in this room so Calum brought us some drinks.
We stood in the circle the guys were in including a few girls as they passed joints. Will I or will I not ? Of course I will ! It's been a while since I have anyways so it's going to feel great to be back. It's funny to say that Luke has made me into a better person. I'm not as crazy as I used to be.

There was loud music playing both outside and inside. They were two different songs though so they kinda mashed together at some point but it's cool.
"You wanna just leave?" Luke whispered down in my ear.
"What is it Luke? Don't feel comfortable around all these women since you're taken already?" Michael spoke.
Oh my can he just butt out ?!
"I'm worrying about my girlfriend and her comfort you fucking asshole."
My heart began beating at the stick up.
"Michael just fucking get your ass out of our business." I flipped my hair.
He backed away with a stupid smirk.
The joint got to me and I went for it. I passed it to Luke who held me from behind and he looked surprised and proud at the same time.
He took it and leaned down to French inhale with me. And I loved it.
He passed it to Ashton who came out of the nowhere.
"You guys are too cute." He giggled. Giggles from men are so funny and cute.
He was hammered for sure though.
"Let's do dares with every inhale we take!" Calum spoke waving his hands in the air. Spilling some of his drink.
"Yeah dude!" Johnson, apparently that's his name, had agreed. I don't know how I feel about this.
"Alex and Luke since you guys went already and you guys are basically one. I dare Alex to give you a lap dance!" Calum yelled. I mean lets do this. I smirked and looked over at the pretty white boy holding me.
Some dude brought a chair, placing it a few inches away.
The song changed to a slow sexual song with beat. I pushed Luke onto the chair and swung one leg over. I kissed him before I began grinding to the beat adding a few extra which shouldn't be put into details. I mean I got a little carried away but I don't give a shit.
There were echoes of "oh!'s"
"Woah that's hot." Some dude spoke.
"Shut the fuck up sammy!" Michael yelled. I stopped there though. I pecked him once more before getting off. He was red as fuck and super flustered. That was a tune on though.
"Damn Alex, you did great." Some girl complimented. I smiled smugly and flipped my hair. Her name was Isabelle.
"Ashton, I dare you to take a belly shot !" Karla giggled. This girl probably had loads of drinks tonight but she seemed fine. I met her a few weeks ago.
"Off who?" Ashton giggled.
"Daya!" Data was already braless and only in underwear so she laid on the table and it happened

As time went by we've all done many dates and plenty of shots were taken. I had done so much too luke I'm so shocked he's stable. Once again it was my turn and this pissed me off.
"I dare you to take that sexy ass dress off. You know unless you ain't scared. " Of course the one and Michael said. He was smirking the fuck out of himself.
I was mad. He's been picking on me all night.
My hands traveled behind and unzipped my dress and was about to drop it before Luke stopped me. "Don't" he growled.
He was walking towards michael and was so close to picking him until Sammy and manny stopped him. Yeah I know they're names rhyme lol.
"You need to fucking stop." Luke's anger was flooding. The guys were having trouble holding back. Michael just stood there.
"Luke let's just go." I grabbed his hand and he immediately let loose and followed. There was a cab outside and we took it.

Luke payed and he didn't talk to me the whole ride. His cheeks were pink the whole time and I didn't know what to do. We walked into the dorms and right away I was held against the wall, with Luke super close.
"Think you could do so much to me and get away with it?"
He seductively said. Oh I liked this. We were both sexually frustrated.  (Omg what am I doing with life)

Let's just say he teased me in the worst ways possible for a while before we had Sex super passionately. Not even gonna sugar code it.

I have no idea what was going through my mind doing this guys 😂 thank you very very much for everything y'all are doing guys! I wanted to know if any of you guys wanted to give me feed back or if you guys need help or want to help me to just message me. And I wanna know if you guys want to get to know me better maybe, I'll be glad to do a q&a on here. Just comment or message me any questions you guys have and the next chapter will be it ! We made it far lol.
This chapter was for all you freaky people (I'm one not gonna lie). Bye love you guys! Take care. -mxx