31.

"Are you done." I asked for the 5th time. My head rested on her shoulder as she did her make up. It was her everyday simple make up. Even though she was beautiful without it too, the makeup made her eyes pop and her light skin glow. It was a casual night going out so none of us were dressed up. I was in my usual black skin tight jeans, with a hole in my knee, and a black t-shirt.
She wore black skinny jeans as well and  a dark grey v neck which low key showed some cleavage and her boobs looked amazing
"Yeah, I actually finally am done." She rolled her eyes but smiled very cheesy like. She makes me smile like a little kid man.
"Yay. Let's vamonos!" I said excitedly.
"You know Spanish?" She asked confused.
"No, that's possibly the only word I know, I just hope I used it right." I laughed breathily. 
"Pretty sure." She laughed along.
••
We were at the movies ! Probably not the surprise she was expecting but it sour date night. Is it even considered a date or night out with a pal??
"Ooh what movie are we watching?" She asked, raising her eyebrows constantly.
"Anything you want baby girl. " I winked and clicked my tongue. I saw her blush and hide under her long soft hair. 
There weren't many movies on lately. I have no idea why I chose the movies. It's the usual thing people do for a date and it's simple I don't know.
//
We ended up watch dead pool because she was supposedly dying to watch (aka I haven't seen it and I'm dying to see it so pls no one spoils.)
It was the best movie ever. Hands down. (In reality idk)
We were sat in a burger place and I was just listening to her rambling on and on about the movie and how she thinks Ryan Reynolds is 'so hot'. I made my snotty comments every now and then about how I thought I was hot and hotter than Ryan.
"No. Ryan is hot. You're cute." She stated.
"I am not cute! No where near cute! I'm dangerous. Manly, masculine." I fixed my shirt and tried flexing without any movement. I think I pretty much failed though. Though I have been working out so hopefully she's noticed.
" okay I will admit you're kinda hot." Her head tilted and her eyes squinted a little. She's so cute.
"That's right. " I felt like the emoji with sunglasses.
"But Ryan is possibly the love of my life." She laughed. Oh my the sound of that was great.
"Mhm" I hummed. I got up to get us both drinks.
While I poured them, I pep talked myself.
Cmon Luke. You got this. You can do it. You're a man.
I walked back to our table, I squatted down. She looked confused but I went straight in and kissed her. She kissed back of course since it isn't the first time we've kissed but this was the moment.
"Will you be my girlfriend." I mumbled against her lips and then continued kissing her. She pulled away though.
"What?" She looked so confused. "Are you serious?"
"I'm being dead serious." I held in the laughter at my little pun. She laughed at it though. Score.
She was silent for a while, just staring at me. Until...
"Yes. Oh my yes" she hugged so tight and so did I. She fucking said yes ! Yes.
"I'm so relieved oh my gosh." I said over her shoulder.
"It's about time." We pulled away and smiled at each other like idiots.
"You've been waiting?" I laughed.
"Damn right I have." She laughed too.
"Finally I did this though!" I said and kissed her again but I heard our number of order and pulled away to go bring us our food.
Once on our table, we dug in with no shame or even putting a thought that we're now an official couple. It was normal pigging out with her.

Yay guys!!! Ahhhh! This was done in 20 minutes so don't mind if it's boring or rushed or whatever. I'm going to usc tomorrow yay! Cool

Hope everyone is good and happy. Stay beauts everyone love yous -mxx