29.

Luke's POV !!!
"Alex, stop it please." I whined.
"I'm not doing anything." She sassed and continued lightly head banging and moving around.
"Slow down and stop dancing please." She was walking so quick, while dancing. It sounded like she was summoning some kind of devil but she was actually just singing. She did this when she was sober too no need to worry.
"So Luke. How was it ?" She giggled kinda.
"How was what?" I asked confused. I had to carry her jacket and little pouch since she refused to carry it herself.
She turned to face me with a grin that scared me.
"To be in her silly ." She smiled deviously. "Was it great? She was hot huh."
"I didn't go in her Alex. Can you stop with the nonsense. How much did you drink." She wasn't acting herself at all. I know how she is when she's mad and it's not like this.
"Not a lot. I'm actually not even drunk right now." She laughed. "I'm just having a great time."
/
We finally got to the dorms and we silently walked up stairs to our floor, since Alex had a thing about elevators at night. I ended up giving up at trying to explain to her. I'm waiting for the right moment.
I unlocked the door and let her go in first before me. She walked in and right when I was about to go in, she got a hold of my shirt and pulled me in, her lips quickly attaching to mines. I closed the door behind me and she pinned me to the wall. My hands held her thigh right under her butt and pulled her up onto me.
And the few words that killed this beautiful moment and pissed me off were..
"Was she still better?" (I know she's being stupid gosh stupid alex don't hate her or me though lol )
The grip on her thighs let go and I pushed her away. I walked toward my bed and she followed.
"God dammit Alex." My hand swung and I face palmed myself. I sighed loudly and shook my head. "No she wasn't better than you, in fact I didn't even do anything with her!" My voice was rising but I wasn't even at my fullest yet.
"That's not what she said." She sat down and stared at her lap.
"I didn't do anything okay! It was a stupid dare, to lead on a random girl I found at the party. It was stupid to do, yeah I know but I did it anyways. I'm sorry. Why do you care so much anyways?"
"Why do I care so much? Hum. I don't know, why do you think so?" She rolled her eyes and stood up. "Luke I like you and I thought we had something but apparently we don't, since obviously you can't stay committed to something and you go around lying all the time." She sat. Her voice became low and sad.

I didn't fully lie. I thought. But there's no point in saying anything, it won't change anything.
I got on my knees in front of her.
"Alex look at me." She looked me in the eyes. "I really like you. Like a lot, I'm so new to all this and I hope you know that. I fucking chased after you at the party. I haven't been sleeping around like you think I might be doing. I swear. Can you please just believe me and forget about it?" Wow I sound like a moron. But I guess this what feelings do to you.
"Okay. " she whispered. Her eyes were slowly closing, they were drowsy and red. 
"Get some sleep. Okay." She nodded and began getting into bed.
"You don't want to change first?"
"Turn around." I turned facing my bed and I heard her heels hit the floor. "There." She had took off her dress and she was in only her under garments. She's so tempting ah.
"Goodnight." I said. I threw my shirt and jeans into the closest and jumped into bed.
Females are so complicated.
Why are boys so stupid.
I really like her though.
I really like him though.
Feelings suck.

YAAAY hallo guys this is yet another chapter created by the one and only meeeeeee. I ended up making this a little different than I thought it would of been like but it's okay thank you for taking Time to read and I love you guys. Stay positive and beautiful (: *outlined heart* -mxx