22.

((Qotd: favourite color?))
We all gathered around the main parking lot of the school, waiting on the guys to put in all the bags in the 2 cars that we're taking. I was going in a car with Luke, Michael, Bri, and Rita while the other guys went in a car all together with a few chicks I still have to meet.

We all literally offered to put in our own bags but guys will be guys and try to act tuff.

After we were already 20 minutes into the drive, and 20 minutes of jamming out so hard, I fell asleep with out even knowing it. It was early and I fell asleep pretty late because I couldn't sleep at night. I was far way too excited to peacefully sleep, so Luke and I cuddled up together and began having a deep conversation about life. Lol.

I was awoken by a strong jolt of the car, making my head hit the window really hard, but not hard enough to break. Luke began yelling curse words and If I weren't buckled up I probably would of fallen out of my seat.

I looked around to see what's happening and Luke is yelling out his window. It looks like Michael is holding him back from jumping out the car and beat someone up. The driver of the other car looks drunk and he's laughing at what Luke is telling him. Who gets drunk at 10 am?

"Are you girls okay?" Luke looks back at all of us once the driver drives away. Everyone looks to me and I force a smile.

"I'm fine, guys. That hurt though." I admit and rub my aching head. "What happened?"

"We were driving normally and when I looked up from the radio, that douche was driving on the wrong side of the road and almost crashed into us!" Luke yelled with anger slipping out of him.

"He was probably drunk or on something, relax." Michael tried to soothe.

"Well yeah but who gets drunk at 10 am?" I chuckle as Luke says exactly what I was thinking. The girls look at me confused but I ignore them.

Luke drives off the dirt and back onto the road. It looked like we were in the middle of no where but it was pretty cool. Since I am now wide awake, we began finishing the rest of our snacks.
---
"We're 5 minute away guys!" Bri yelled as she checked the gps.

We all yelled in joy and the guys laughed at us.

Once those 5 minutes were over, we finally came to a stop.
"We're here!" Luke and Michael both said in sync. Us girls yelled out and rushed out way out of the car joining the others in front of the house.

"This will be our house for the next 2 weeks" Calum said. He sounded like the cool emoji with the black sunglasses. B)

Self promo: guys! I finally published my Michael book! Y'all should check it out B) Rebel » m.c Or just go on my profile, it would mean a lot (:

Anyways, yay I updated in less than a week ! Yay well okay bye now love yous! -xx (: