13

"Do you even know where your taking me?" I asked as he dragged me along. We've been walking for probably 20 minutes and we've gotten so far in this university that I wasn't even sure we were still in school property.
It's been quite silent for us. It sucked though, there was tension and it was bothering me. We argued, a lot. But I liked it. So this felt strange
"Yes I do." He chuckled and kept guiding me. My arms were crossed over my chest and it was a pretty chilly day, and all I wore was a black sleeve cut graphic tee with a skull on it, grey jeans, and black boots.
We got to a really tall pointy building. It looked like a really tall light house. It must've been like the tallest building here.
"Get ready to climb up all these stairs." Luke laughed evilly at me. We entered through the single doors on here and holy shit were there so many stairs. I felt like it was an illusion staring up at all the stairs swirling around.
Luke had already sped up the stairs and I was still here in the bottom staring up at it.
"C'mon!" He yelled out.

Once I made my way up was already dangerously sitting on the edge. I was breathing heavily, since like ya know, I'm not really in shape. I always sucked in physical education.
"What are you doing!" I hissed once I finally caught my breath. I walked towards him and looked over the edge. It was truly beautiful to be honest. You had a clear view of the whole uni and even the beach, since we were just 5 minutes away from it. In car, of course.
There was a lot of green here and the fresh air was even colder up here.
Goosebumps covered my skin and I shivered.
"It's so nice." I whispered, still amazed by the nice view. I walked back to the other side, to look at the rest of the view.
"I love coming up here." Luke said behind me. I hadn't noticed him get off the edge and walk over here.
"How'd you find out about this place?" I asked, turning to him giving him my full attention.
He shrugged. "I like discovering and wondering places."
"That's awesome." I admitted and smiled widely. "What else is there here that I don't know about."
"A lot." he said and turned around looking over the buildings again.
"Here, you're cold. " He took off his leather jacket and handed it to me.
"Thanks." my nose was cold and my cheeks were probably rosy. "So why'd you bring me out here." I crossed my arms over my chest.
"I don't know. It's a chance for us to hang out without any interruptions and change of environment." He shrugged and slide his hands into his pockets.
"True. Very true." I agreed.
"So what's up between you and Ashton?" My mouth spoke before I even had a chance to stop it. I didn't want to ask because I felt like I was intruding but I was curious.
"What about us?" He tensed up.
"I don't know. There's seems to be bad blood between you guys." I nervously laughed.
"There is." He stated. "But I don't even know why or how it all started. It just did." He shrugged, again.
"Ahh. He's so annoying. I bump into him so much, I sometimes believe he's stalking me or something." I admitted. It was true though. I'm not sure if it's a coincidence or if he actually is following me, but I run into him so much. And every time I do, he has such a mischievous look. It scares me sometimes.
"Don't talk to him though." He said through gritted teeth. All of a sudden he seemed angry.
"Why?"
"Just don't." I can never have a damn conversation with him, with out either of us getting angry or annoying.
"I guess." I shrugged and leaned over the edge; resting my arms on top of it and my chin on top of my hand. He came behind me and placed his arms on either side of me. They rested on the railing.
He placed his chin on my shoulder and I stood up straight, tensed.
I looked over my shoulder to look and him and he kissed me.
What the hell is going on it seems like that's all we've been doing. This is like what the 4th time we kiss? But it feels good.
We made out for a good minute before he spun me so I was facing him. He pinned me against the wall, one hand on my waist, the other next to my head.
"What are we doing?" I whispered. Only our noses touching.
"I don't know." he shrugged.
Just when I thought we were kinda getting along. He just has to douche it up a bit.
"We should get going. I still want to go take a nap. " I sighed and slightly pushed him away. I began walking down and he followed right behind.
He didn't say anything but he didn't want to leave my side either. I tried take some different turns and he just followed closely. He didn't even try to lead.
Once we got back, I laid down, plugged in my earbuds and instantly fell asleep like a baby.

I really don't like this chapter. I had to cut it short bc it was that bad )): but anyways here's something. I've been on writers block with all my books lately ughhhhh
But on the bright side, ROOMMATES IS PASSED 1K READS!!!!! Thanks to all of you ! And thanks for voting too
Lots of love to every single one of you 💜
Keep at it my loves, xx