28.

I just realized I haven't asked any questions!
What country or state do you live in?
"Alex" the warm breath was felt in my ear making me mumble in my sleep.
"What" I pushed him away.
"You've been napping for over 3 hours. Get up, you won't be able to sleep at all tonight." He pinched my butt
"Oh yeah. Right." I rubbed my eyes.
"I'm going out with the guys for a while then I'm going to my dads' for some stupid family thing so I'll be home really late." He informed me.
"What" I pouted. "I won't see you until tomorrow morning then"
"Yeah basically. It's 6:45 so it won't feel that long I promise." He kissed my nose. "Anyways I gotta get going. The guys have been annoying me all day. "
"Okay bye, be safe."
He smiled one last time and waved before leaving, shutting the door behind him.
A few minutes after just lying there staring at completely nothing; I heard squealing coming closer from the hallways. Bri came in, still squealing, phone in hand and I giant smile on her face. She jumped on my bed and I sat up.
"Oh my gosh. Guess what." She breathe slightly heavy.
"Bri, breath! What happened ?!"
"Alright so remember how I went on a date with Brad, the sophomore."
"Yeah yeah keep going."
"Okay so that day I met his friends as well and apparently they thought I was cool so I just got a text from Brad, inviting me to they're party !" She squealed again after rushing all of that.
" and you're going?"
"We're going!"
I gave an uneasy look.
"Where is it?"
"It's literally that beautiful house off campus around the corner. Can we please go! I'm not going without you." She pouted as well. Well played.
"Okay fine." I sighed but smiled. She yelled and attacked with a hug and kisses my cheeks.
" I shall be back at 7:30 to get ready. Hop in the shower while I do so too."
"Yes ma'am" I faked a cowboy accent and grabbed my imaginary hat. She jumped up and left.

I stood up and started my shower; blasting the radio taking my time in there. I wrapped the towel around myself once done and one on my head.  I same out the bathroom and Brianna was already starting us the curling irons. Her dress layers on my bed and her other stuff by my night stand.
"Alex! Hurry! It's almost 7:30."
"We have plenty of time. Don't worry." I walked to my closet to choose what I was going to wear and landed on a black tight dress, short sleeve and shoulders visible. I blow dried my hair and and started on my curls. They were loose but curly. I did my make up lightly; small winged liner, mascara, and I covered any marks on my face. Plus some shiny lip gloss. Which is poppin'. Lol had too.
I put on the beige wedges and the dress and sprayed some perfume. Bri was all ready too but still not done with her hair since she had more hair than me.
//skipping bc too much lol.//
We walked into the house which was actually pretty big. Like every other house party; the smell of booze and weed lingered and the sound of feet and music from inside the house. It was 8:30 and it sounds like the party had began hours ago.
"Baby!" A guy with light brown hair yelled. He came towards us and pulled Bri into a hug. So this is Brad.
"Hey babe! This is my best friend Alex." She kissed his lips before introducing.
"Hi, has the party just began?" I deviously asked. I've been grouchy all day so I wanna have a good time.
"Oh, you know it. " he said while grabbing shots from a random persons hands, who just passed by. The three of us leaned our heads back with the small glass pressed to our lips and placed the cups on the counter.
"I'll be right back!" Bri yelled as she and Brad walked away wrapped in each other's arms.
Great well I'm alone. No shock though, I totally forgot I'd end up alone. I sat at the mini bar pressed against a corner in this house and asked for beer.
"Hey! Why are you alone!" A girl sat next to me. Her hair was long and her tips were blonde. Her eyes were blue and can I say she was beautiful! Like how many times do you see brunettes with blonde tips and blue eyes.
"My friend ditched me for her dude." I laughed.
"Oh, sucks. But out of all these cute guys you decided to sit alone." She laughed along.
"Well it's kinda complicated." I shrugged.
"You're in a relationship? Just broke up? On a 'break'?" She questions. Nosey ay. But it's company so yay.
"None of the above. It's just weird."
"Oh okay I understand" she winked. "There's this insanely hot guy who tried getting my number but I was playing hard to get and I literally ran through the whole crowd a few times to loose him."
"Now that's something you usually don't hear! Smooth." I laughed.
"I know, I regret nothing." She giggled. Her voice was raspy but it was nice.
"You're drinking a beer? Cmon girl! You're at a party. You can do way better than that."
"Not when you're alone" I laughed.
"Well you're not alone now. Drink up!" She got something from the bar and gave it to me. I didn't question it. I just drank and it tasted a lot like raspberry vodka.
"Oh that hit the spot." We laughed at the face I made at the end.
"Right." "Oh look the guy I told you about!" She pointed and he looked really familiar from the back.
"He looks really familiar." I sipped on the vodka. "Wait a minute? What?" He turned and smiled at first but then realized its me next to her.
"What's your name by the way?" I turned quickly as if I didn't see him. I was actually really hurt. Like how what when why??
"Layla." She smiled.
I cleared my throat awkwardly. "That's actually a really nice name."

This girl is basically the definition of perfect ! No wonder ! I'm nothing compared to her what the fuck. I thought.
"I think I'm going to find my friend." I laughed awkwardly.
"Oh I'll accompany you! Don't want you getting lost all alone." She nicely gestured.

She's nice and talkative and funny too.

"Oh no it's okay I know my way around." Liar. I smiled sweetly.
"Oh okay. I'll see you around then." She smiled. "You go to school here ?"
"Yeah do you?" I scratched my neck.
"Yeah, I'll see you around there ! Bye" I then walked away. Taking one last look at Luke and he was starting to walk my way, leaving his drink in his friends hand.
I speed walked through the crowd doing what Layla had told me she did to him. Lol does he want me too because I'm playing hard to get??
I ran to the kitchen and drunk what I found. I made my way to the living room once I felt stress free and a guy asked me to dance and I said why not. We pressed up against each other and rolled to the beat. It was getting intense to be honest. But I felt like I was flying. No I wasn't high guys.
"Hey man get off her. Now." That familiar voice was heard. After how many songs? What was he doing, fucking Layla?
"Is she your girlfriend?" That random guy I was dancing with asked.
"Uh, yes." He answers.
Oh no he didn't.
"No you're not! Stop lying." I crossed my arms.
"I'm not lying you're just drunk. Let's go." He grabbed my arm and I pulled back. "Stop trying to control me! You whore"
"Alex stop. Please. Let's go back home." And by home he meant the dorms.
"I don't want to. I'm having a great time with Eric."
"It's Gabriel."
"Shush! I'm fighting here!" I sassed.
"Alex let's go. Now. Before you do something stupid."
"Like what? You? " I laughed in my own.
"Alex? Was it ? " Brad came up to me.
"Yessss" I dragged but gave him my full attention. Blocking out Luke.
"What are you trying to fuck him too?" Oh hell no.
"I don't know how many girls have you fucked tonight? More than just one I'm sure." I pushed him back. With all the drunken force I had.
"I didn't fuck anyone Alex." He rolled his eyes.
"And I'm going to believe you?"
"Alex!" Brad yelled.
"Yes sorry. What happened." I tripped over my feet.
"Have you seen Brianna. She was with talking to some dude and I turned to grab some ice for my drink and she was gone. Like really quick. " Brad worried. "Those guys aren't the best guys you can trust her with."
"Oh my gosh! We need to find her !" I made a circle in place. "Has anyone seen Brianna !" I yelled. Some people gave me weird looks while the rest didn't even acknowledge me.
"Sweetie no ones going to listen to you." Luke placed his hand on my lower back.
"Don't touch me!" I pushed his hand.
"Stop acting this way." Luke grabbed my face and said.
"Hey man, she said not to touch her, so don't touch her. " Brad defended.
"Look you don't even know her so you should seriously get the fuck out of this and mind your own damn business. Maybe go look for Bri?" Luke pushed.
"I'm not scared to throw the first punch man." Brad growled.
"Me neither!" I laughed getting into the conversation. It's like I'm same but not sane at the same time. I might have puffed a few.
"I'm not either." Luke grabbed brads shirt and fisted it. Totally ignoring me.
"Fine I'm gonna go look for my friend !" I sprinted upstairs. The guys followed behind me. I opened the bathroom and no one was there. I looked in thrown the bathroom led to to, nothing. But one room you could hear a helpless girl lightly saying "help" I ran to it and opened it but it was locked. The guys worked together and pushed the door down. Because team work is the key to success. Woo.
I ran in jumping over Luke who fell down and there were 2 guys who had Bri tied up and it seems like she was drugged !
"Oh my gosh Bri stay with me."
Brad went straight for one of the guys and straight out socked him. I think I heard a crack from his jaw. Luke went for the other and knees his stomach while I went to untie Bri from the bed. Her dress was off and so was her bra. But not her panties luckily.
In the background all you heard was grunting, punches, and the booming music.
I hooked her bra and put her into her dress helping her up. While whispering "it's okay" and silently crying.
Brad and luke finished almost killing the other guys and came to help.
"I'll take her home." Brad said. I nodded and who knows what Luke did.
"Get her home safe please. I'll be there as soon as possible." I waved like a child. I was a mess to be honest.
"Here let's go home." Luke grabbed my hand. I pulled back a little too dramatic.
"I don't want to leave with you! You're a liar. And a douche bag." I cried. Not because I was hurt; well maybe a little yeah. But because I was just everywhere at the moment.
"Let's talk about this when you're not drunk please." He begged. He was smelling around. "Did you smoke too?"
"What's it up to you? You smell like sex, you don't see me telling you anything. " I pushed him. I was mad.
"This is going to be so hard." He whispered to himself.

LOL PT.2 WILL BE THE NEXT CHTP. this one was long enough and I just love leaving you guys on cliffhangers. Love everyone and happy New Years /eve. ! Luv y'all lots. Comment, vote and stay lovely. -m xx