30.

(Qotd: who's pov do you guys like best ?)
•Luke's POV•
I woke up with the most disgusting feeling in my mouth. At least I wasn't hungover though. last night was crazy. Like damn, I just witnessed a side of hers I've never seen before, like I know she can be the biggest rudest person ever but last night was just, I don't even know. When I turned around still in bed, I noticed she was wearing the grey t-shirt I had thrown in the closest but missed. She was still asleep but her mouth was slightly open and I could hear her struggling to breathe. But then her head starting twitching and her breathing began increasing her hands held onto her blanket for dear life, is she having a nightmare?
I stood up and walked over to her. I sat on her bed and slightly shook her and she almost punched me in the face but I threw myself to the floor in a fright.
She sat up a started coughing a lot before she spoke.
"Are you okay ?" Her raspy groggy voice sounded painful.
"Oh oh you're getting sick."
" just a little." She smile slightly. "You didn't answer my question."
"I'm fine, are you ?" I retreated.
"Yeah." She half heartedly smiled back.
"Here, I've got just the thing to help you feel better."
I jumped up and sped to the kitchen and she followed along. She looked pale and slightly dizzy.
"Go back to bed. " I said.
"No." She pouted teasing me with her beautiful plump lips.
"Okay fine. Be that way." I feel like a middle schooler flirting again.
"So anyways, about yesterday. " I started off.
"Luke, it's okay. I'm sorry too for being the biggest bitch ever. I felt not myself but uncontrollable. "
"It's okay. Last night was just crazy."
"It was" she stared straight into the table.
"But we're good now, right."
"Right. " we both smiled.
The water with two cinnamon sticks,  I had put to heat up was ready and I poured it into a mug with one and a half tea spoons of sugar and vuala. It was ready. My mom had always made this for me and it always helped.
"Drink up honey bun." I wink placing the cup right in front of her.
"Thank youuu. " she sang. Clearing her throat when she noticed how terrible she sounded.
I sat right next to her. Here I go. I was thinking about this all morning and I think I should ask.
"Alex."
"Yeah?"
"Do you want donuts?" I smiled cheekily.
"Donuts sound amazing!" She cheered. She is so cute.
I had boughten some donuts on Saturday and I haven't eaten any so might as well.
I brought down the box and we ate and  I made myself some coffee while she drunk her tea.

"Let's go out tonight?" I asked in the middle of us watching a movie on tv.
"Sure. where to?"
"It's a surprise." I smirked.

Hey guys in back from the dead. Haha jk I wasn't dead. Anyways I'll be updating more now that soccer season ended ! ),: tear tear but yay ! Pt 2 will most likely be up tomorrow.
I made it my goal to update tonight (:
Stay rad gtg love you guys! -mxx