.4

I woke up with a pounding headache, and I was still in my dress, so I felt so uncomfortable. I didn't have my shoes on and I was tucked in to my bed.
I began looking for my phone too check the time but I couldn't find it. I began to freak out, basically my life is on that phone.
"Looking for this?" Luke said from his bed, he was facing me and he held my phone in his hands, It looks like he's been up for a while but stayed cuddled up in bed.
"Why do you have my phone." I hissed and got up from my bed, pulling my dress down in the process, and yanking it out of his hand.
"Woah, easy there." He laughed. "you left it on the table last night, it could of gotten stolen. Luckily I saw it, and took it."
"Well you could of returned it, once you found it." I sat on my bed and crossed my legs.
"I would of but you were too busy dry humping people you don't even know." He laughed. "Then you went missing."
"I was not dry humping, It was called dancing. And I went to the bathroom"
"Haha, okay." he fake laughed.
"Anyways why are you judging me? One second you were grinding up on me then the next you were making out with some fake bitch."
He began to laugh, his laugh was so cute for a 'tuff' guy like him. Was that really that funny?
"Fake bitch, she is. And I wasn't judging. But true, true." "You remember what happened?" He asked.
"Yes, I didn't drink that much." I got up and went into he closet to change out of this annoying dress. I walked out wearing swim shorts and a white tank top with a little pocket, I went in the bathroom to brush my teeth, leaving the door open.
Once I rinsed the brush and placed the paste on top, Luke appeared by the door.
"Are you kidding me? You drank more than I did." he crossed both, his arms and legs and leaned on the door frame.
I breathed out a laugh through my nose and continued brushing my teeth. I rinsed and gargled the water, spitting it out.
"Wait so you were sober when we were dancing?" I asked him, pointing a finger at him.
"Not really." he shrugged.
"What time did you leave." I sorta changed the subject.
"Around 4:30" he shrugged again. "I found you asleep, but your head and arms were the only thing that were actually on the bed." he chuckled.
So was he the one who took my shoes off and put me into bed?
"Yeah, I was pretty tired." I laughed along. "so did you fuck that girl you were snogging? Her tongue looked really deep into your mouth." I laughed. I noticed we were still in the bathroom so I walked out and I went into the kitchen. Luke followed like a little puppy, he sat on the spinning chairs on the island while I was in the kitchen looking inside the fridge.
"Just a little quickie. None of your concern."
"What a man!" I sarcastically said, rolling my eyes. "You have your own kitchen and no food?!"
He shrugged. "I usually go to the cafeteria or buy some already made food."
There was literally no food in here, just drinks. There was monsters, a few red bulls, water bottles, and orange juice.
"I have potato chips?" He suggested.
"Sure." I shrugged. He walked into the kitchen, reached up to a top cup board that I could never reach, and took out a bag of potato chips. He placed it on the table and grabbed 2 bowls. He serves himself then went to sit back down on the island chairs. I served myself.
"Im stealing one of your monsters, alright." I got one even though he hasn't answered.
"Sure."
I took both to my bed and got my laptop out, I put on Netflix and began watching reruns of American Horror Story because c'mon, that show is like the bestest.
•••
I sat criss cross on my bed munching on the chips, in the middle of episode 2 season 1 of ahs when 2 guys came barging in.
"We brought you breakfast!" It was That kid from the party, what was his name?, and some dude with red hair. He looked familiar but Ive probably just seen him on campus.
"Hey alex!" He beamed. "We brought you breakfast too, don't worry."
He handed Luke and I a deluxe platter from Mcdonolds.
"Thank you." I smiled kindly at him.
"Im Calum, I could tell you couldn't remember." aw he's so sweet.
"Hi Im Michael. " The red head introduced himself and sat on the edge of my bed. "Woah she is pretty."
"How does he know about me?" I asked, moving my eyes from Luke to Calum.
"I told you, when a new girl comes into this school, word spreads fast." He smirked.
"You should feel special, more positive things have been said than negative." Luke spoke up, pancake In his mouth.
"Yay?" I said more in a question. "Where have I seen you before?" I asked the one named Michael.
"Uh, I don't know." He looked confused.
Luke was already done with his food when I barely began to open mine and start eating.
"Anyways, Luke get ready." Calum spoke up. He looked confused at first but then he got up and changed in his closet. Calum laid on his bed and got on his phone.
"So how old are you, alexis?" Michael asked, he seemed like a great guy honestly.
"18" I replied when I swallowed. " Ugh, I love food." I practically moaned,
"Your so cute" Michael laughed at me and I smiled.
"Thanks."
Luke cleared his throat and we both looked up at him.
"Michael, Im ready."
"Alright, jeez man. " Michael got up and they all walked out.
"Bye alex!" Calum and Michael both yelled before Luke shut the door. I continued eating and pressed play on a movie I found.

Luke's POV
"Dude, she is hot!" Michael placed his hand on Calum's arm, gaining his attention.
"I know right! I told you." he looked proud. "I would of banged her last night but stupid Luke had to interrupt."
"I saved your ass, what are you talking about." I defended.
"What about you Luke. What do you think of her?" Michael asked and I shrugged.
"She's okay."
"She is way past 'okay'." He put. emphasis on, okay.
"Your so stubborn. "Calum added.
•••

You guys liking it?!