14

Luke.
Luke is the type of guy who you would just sit down and get drunk with. No matter what he is to you. A roommate. A crush. A boyfriend. A friend. Whatever.
You'll have a great time doing nothing but being stupid and saying shit you wouldn't say sober.
Which is what Luke and I are doing, right now.
It's kind of a funny story though, he had no plans on a Friday night. For once.

I was sat debating whether I should text bri, if she wanted to hang out tonight with some new people. I made some new friends that are all in my classes and they're all really cool. I thought, if I like them, bri would too.
They were really nice and really cool. They were badass but disciplined whenever they wanted to.

That was until, Luke walked in. with a box of beers.
"I swear if a whole mess of people walk in through that door, I'm going to be massively pissed." I pointed an angry finger at the door he stood in front.
"Relax. No ones here." He paused and shoved the box into the fridge. He took out two. and walked out of the kitchen. "I actually have no plans tonight. So I thought, we could hang out." He threw me a cold beer, and jumped onto my bed. His back leaned against the wall and he smiled innocently at me. Shutting his eyes slightly.
"You? Want to hang out, with me?" I said dumbfounded.
"Yeah" he opened his beer which made the sizzling noise that I strangely enjoy.
"Well, that's new." I did the same and took a sip. He did the same and took a sip out of his.
"Yeah," he laughed. "I guess it is."
//
5 beers later (each) , a bottle of vodka being shared between the two of us, candy, and I think a bottle of wine? Later, I waddled around the kitchen looking for something to munch on while Luke sat in the couch laughing at a movie we randomly chose. It probably wasn't even really funny, but in our drunken state, we thought everything was funny.

I grabbed a bag of chips that we always seem to have and opened it. Walking out of the kitchen to see Luke sprawled on the floor. I placed the bag on the coffee table, and swung a leg over Luke and jumped on him. A giggle was released and Luke groaned.
"Hi" I said, my face being only inches away from his.
"Heeey. " he dragged and placed his hands on my butt. His hands slightly massaged it's way up to my sides and wrapped them around me, bringing me down, closer to him.
"I want pizza." I whispered and laughed. It sounded seductive but I really did want pizza.
"We'll order some after this."
"After w-" before I even got to finish my sentence, I was brought down and my lips crashed onto Luke's. I felt butterflies fill my insides and even in my drunken state, I knew that wasn't a good sign. But I didn't do anything to stop it.
He tasted like strawberry wine, which had been the last thing he had drank.
My hands brushed through his hair, pulling lightly, making him groan.

His hands played with the hem of my shirt before he sat up and pulled it off, tossing it behind. He pealed off his own shirt and tossed it with mine and before we even got to get any further, Calum walked in with a purple eye and his arms crossed over each other. We both broke apart and groaned really loud.
"Woah, what the fuck." he laughed and his eyes moved from me to Luke. His eyes exclusively checked me out, looking me up and down. It seemed like we were all of a sudden sober and it sucked to be honest. This could of been a great time to let out a lot of shit I've got bottled up.
"Im, um." I scratched my head. "Going to get some water." I stood up and speed walked to the kitchen, tipping over every now and then.

•Luke's POV•
Alex had just waddled away, probably forgetting she was shirtless and she kept loosing balance and it was cute but funny.
Once she was out of my sight, I turned to Calum. I released a loud sigh looking down at the floor, then looked back up at him; only to laugh.
"What happened to your face"
"Ashton. " Was all Calum had to say for me to know what happened. I needed some water to sober me up a bit so I could talk with Calum about this.
"I'll be right back." Calum threw himself onto my bed as I walked into the kitchen. I saw Alexis with her head in her hands, leaning over the counter, with a cup of water in front of her. I walked over to her and placed an arm on either side of her, trapping her. I leaned down and placed a kiss on her cheek, the corner of her lip, the corner of her jawline, going down her neck. I turned her around and grabbed her hips, making her jump and she sat on the counter. I instantly began to kiss her hungrily but she pulled away and and pushed me back by the chest.
"I have to uh, go to the bathroom." she excused herself and she jumped off, running her way to the bathroom. Almost falling in the process.
I rolled my eyes, knowing she really didn't have to go to the bathroom. Hasn't been the first time she used that excuse.

I drank like 4 cups of water, already feeling myself more stable and I went over to find Calum asleep on my bed. I leaned over him and slapped him, making him shudder awake.
"What?!" He yelled.
"What were you gonna tell me about Ashton."
"Oh right." he sat up. "So he was looking for you, right."
I nodded for him to go on.
"And so me being the great friend that I am, acted like I didn't know where you were. And I told him how he should seriously just stop bothering you and obsessing over you because you don't want no more shit with him."
"You idiot" I looked at him with a blank expression. "Anyways go on."
He rolled his eyes and continued.
"Okay, so he got mad with what I said and he threw a punch at me. He was aiming for my nose, but I tried dodging it so it hit my eye. And then I got pissed so I began ..." as he continued his story, my attention was on Alex who just came out of the bathroom, still shirtless and it seemed like her eyes were red. Probably just the alcohol.
My eyes followed her on her way to her closest. Until Calum smacked my chest.
"What the hell?" I asked him.
"Stop drooling, idiot." He rolled his eyes.
"You like her don't you?"
"No." I scoffed kinda loudly. But I had a feeling I was lying to myself. "I would never."

Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry. For taking a long time to update. I was just in writers block and I really wanted to make this a gr8 chapter. I hope I have achieved.
Anyways... ROOMMATES IS ALMOST AT 2k READS AND ALMOST 100 VOTES. omg I'm not tripping out whaaaaaaat.

Feedback would be really legit (;

And who here ships Lexis/Lex? I actually really do, hands down.
Bye my loves! -xx