Sleepover Betrayals

Mulai dari awal

Feeling how his hands never went past a certain point on my back, I smiled slightly. My own hand resting against the back of his neck, fingers gently playing with the little hairs that fell past them.

Nodding, I leaned into him. My legs comfortably resting on either side of him as I hummed, "Yeah, we can stay like this," Gently scratching his neck I could feel him relax against me.

A relieved sigh brushed past me. Shoto's face still hiding away in my neck as I continued the small movements. We sat silently for a few moments. My mind still racing as I tried to figure out what was bothering him.

His breathing slowed back to normal. With how close his body was to mine, I couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed. His fingers continued to trace my scar, his touch gentle as the contrasting temperatures of his hands made my face begin to warm up

Breaking the silence. Shoto's motions paused as he spoke softly into my collarbone, "I'm sorry I wasn't," He swallowed sharply, his brow furrowed against my shoulder as he continued, "That I wasn't the one to save you,"

Blinking, I was taken aback by his words. His hands falling from my scar to wrap his arms around me in a tight hug. His body leaning forwards, "I didn't even know you were in trouble until Midoriya yelled,"

His entire body grew tense while he recalled the incident, "I thought...I didn't think Midoriya would make it in time. You were so far behind us, I should have noticed you weren't with us sooner,"

Hearing his voice grow smaller with every word he spoke, I let my arms fall to his sides. Wrapping them underneath his arms as I leaned my head into his shoulder.

"I'm fine Shoto," I hummed, not knowing what the right thing to say was, "I'm okay,"

Not getting an answer, I pulled away for a moment. My hand finding its way back underneath Shoto's jaw as I lifted his head. His eyes were dull, the emotion stripped away from his features as I pulled him into me, placing a soothing kiss onto his lips. My thumb tracing along his bottom lip as he returned the quiet gesture, his shoulders relaxing as he leaned into the kiss.

Smiling, I broke the kiss for a moment. Our lips just barely apart as I whispered to him, "What happened isn't your fault, Sho," Placing another chaste kiss against his lips, I hummed, "I'm alright, Baby. I promise,"

Hearing this, Shoto's face warmed against mine. His lips lifted themselves into a soft smile, as his own warm hand laid gently against my face, pulling me in for another soft kiss. The feeling of his tired lips pressing against my own becoming somewhat intoxicating.

He pulled back, his half-lidded eyes looking towards me as his thumb traced crossed my cheek. The soft smile he wore caused my legs to feel heavy. The tiny fizzing sensation in my fingertips spreading up my arms as I traced his expression, pausing at the corner of his lips as he took a small breath.

Looking toward me, his mismatched eyes now held a slight sparkle to them. The sight causing my own smile to tug against my lips as he spoke, "That's the second time you've called me that, today," 

Taking a second to fully understand his words, I hummed, not truly understanding the meaning of them. My mind too occupied with the soft look he watched me with, "What do you mean?"

"You keep calling me baby, instead of Sho, or Shoto," Enjoying the way his thumb continued to trace my face, his words once again had to take a moment to register. The gentle touches I placed against his cheek pausing once realization set in.

"I-" Feeling my face grow hot, I cursed myself for not catching it sooner. A nervous half-heart laugh leaving me as I hid my face into his shoulder. His hands falling around my waist, as I groaned, "I didn't even realize I was doing that,"