"Hey, calm down. Keep on breathing, Tams." I interrupt her, hearing her breath heavy. I can't even bring myself to cry about it. I just know I need to get there as soon as I can. I put on my clothes as fast as I can.

"So, we got into a car accident, another car bumped into us at full speed. I can remember calling the cops and shit. Michael was bleeding so badly, but I couldn't move. He's been in surgery ever since we got here. But I got unconscious after calling. Can you please come here? Ashton and Calum are here, but I really need you." I can hear her sob and it's breaking me more than it should. 

"Of course, I'll try to leave asap. Text me the details." I hang up the phone and look at Luke. He's grabbing his phone from the bed while I hastily put on my clothes. "We've got to leave," I tell him. "I know you really wanted this and you planned out everything and shit-"

"Michael and Tammy are in the hospital?" 

"Can we please go?" He nods. I pack my suitcase and look around the room if there's anything I'm missing. I grab a sweater of Luke's and put it on. "Fuck, I really need a cig," I mumble as we're outside, Luke has checked us out. I am too stressed out about it. Luke hands me a cigarette and lights it on as I put it between my lips. I inhale it and blow it out. 

"He'll make it, El." He says. "Just smoke in the fucking car." He says, stepping in. "I've done it a shitload of times, but if you wanna get there fast, you've got to work with me." I step into the car and turn the window down. He drives off and after minutes of waiting, we finally arrive at the hospital. Tammy told me to go to the fourth floor and so I will. I count down the rooms as I walk past them. I walk into the room and see Tammy laying on the bed. 

"How the fuck did you two get here at the same time? You were at Mom and Dad's I've heard." Calum says confused. "And that's not your sweater." 

"I was already on my way back home and I walked down on campus and Luke saw me walking there, so he picked me up. He was being very generous for once, and since it's suddenly freezing, he told me to wear his sweater." Calum frowns a bit. Why are lies coming out of my mouth so easily? I used to be the worst liar. I turn to Tammy on the bed. Her arm is in cast and there are several bandages on her body. "I am so happy to see that you're okay," I mumble, grabbing her other hand. "For as far as we can call it okay." 

"I just wanna know how Michael's doing." She says. "I need to see him. What if he didn't make it through surgery?" Right at that moment a doctor walks into the room. I sit down on the bed, while Luke sits down in a chair. 

"I suppose you all want to have an update on Michael." He says. "The surgery was successful, but his body does need a lot of time to recover. If he hadn't watched out at all, it could've been fatal." He tells us. "He can't have visitors right now, but I'll let you know whenever he can." The silence in the room is loud. "He is stable for now, but we don't know in how much pain he is. We must wait until he wakes up to say anything for sure." I feel Tammy grabbing my hand to squeeze it tightly. 

"He's just fine for now," I breathe out, feeling the tension leave my body with tears. Luke wants to reach out his hand but recovers from his action immediately. Shifting in his chair and clearing his throat. "That fucker better makes it through or he has to do with me," I say through my tears. 

"Guys, can I have five minutes with El, privately?" Tammy asks, her hand leaving mine. She wipes away her tears. I frown at her and hear the guys leave the room. "Fucking spill the tea, right now." She whispers through her tears. "I haven't been able to think about anything but Michael and I really need some tea. Have you fucked Luke?" I roll my eyes and wipe away my own tears. "Come on, are the two of you a thing? I saw how he looked at you and you wear his sweater." Some muffled words leave my mouth as an attempt to lie again, but it's Tammy. Tammy knows about Luke.