Chapter 157 - A nagging but caring elder brother

XG 157 - A nagging but caring elder brother

"Your entire hair became white. Your ability must be powerful," Ryewook said and his mouth stopped moving.

But Chen Yibo could hear his voice continue on.

[Aish, so unfair. White hair should make a person look sickly, but why does he still look cool, ah?! How can a very skinny person look attractive?]

Chen Yibo almost reacted to touch his hair in response to that voice, if not for the heavy feeling weighing down his limbs, keeping him immobile. He was pretty sure his eyes and ears were working fine. By now, Chen Yibo was pretty sure he had either read their mind, or his ability showed the true nature behind their spoken words.

He would need to encounter more scenarios to confirm it.

Seungri helped peel off the stickers on his body that checked his vitals and took a blood sample to run some tests just before Chen YiWen arrived.

Appeared to be rushing over with his slightly out of breath and rosy cheeks, Chen YiWen was holding onto a box of food and Chen Yibo attentively watched him approaching his bed with slight hesitancy.

Although Chen Yibo had apologised to his brother for his outburst, both of them knew that it was his deepest and true emotion at that time.

"How do you feel?" Chen YiWen asked tentatively.

[So thin, just like an anorexia patient. Will need to feed him lots of food to regain those flesh again.]

"Tired and hungry," Chen Yibo answered absently mindedly as his eyes brightened. It was the same way for his brother too! His brother's mouth had not moved!

[A box of hair dye... black... will he feel sad... white hair?]

This time, his elder brother's thoughts were rather messy and disconnected. But the meaning was loud and clear.

Chen Yibo's gaze towards his brother became even warmer. He had always known his elder brother cared for him, but hearing his thoughts cemented that knowledge.

"Yibo, do you have any clue on what your ability is?" Seungri asked curiously as he helped peel the sweet potato skin and hold it for Chen Yibo as he eats it.

"Some, but I need to test it before confirming it." As someone with decent EQ, Chen Yibo could almost accurately predict just how people would react once they hear what his ability was even if he was someone that prefer to be honest.

He would have to discuss it with his elder brother and father privately to prevent any unfortunate events from occurring.

Before that, he wanted to see his father first. Now that he was given the opportunity to get an answer to one of his unanswered questions, he wanted to grasp this chance. He wanted to know what his father was thinking.

What was his thought when it came to his youngest son?

Was he actually secretly proud of him but acted coolly because he was shy? Or did he really find him dissatisfying?

Chen Yibo tried to ignore Ryeowook and Seungri's inner voices so that he could completely focus on his elder brother's inner voice. He succeeded in his attempt in filtering after he finished the steamed sweet potato and then it was his brother's turn to feed him curry rice.

But strangely, his brother's inner voice frequency was even lower than Seungri's inner voice, where the latter was busy strategizing on how to chase the female researcher from the next team.

"Why are you stopping? Continue eating. You don't even have the energy to lift your hand to eat by yourself," Chen YiWen scolded and pushed the spoon onto his lips. There was no longer hesitancy from him after catching his younger brother's warm gaze.