Chapter 96 - He does not deserve to be left in this dirty place

XG 96 - He does not deserve to be left in this dirty place

Beom Seok squinted his eyes at Wong Xue Guo. It was not in a lewd way so he was saved from being greeted with punches. "Miss Wong, why don't you take the lead in planning?"

"Sorry, but I can't do it," Wong Xue Guo immediately refused.

Thinking she was shy, with a softer tone, Beom Seok added, "None of us will complain if you do. We all remember it's thanks to you that we ended the big guy in time and escaped through walls instead of directly confronting the mob outside. With your planning, we will be more sufficient."

Kang Xunsu laughed. "Beom Seok, our little princess really can't do it."

"Why not?" Not only Beom Seok, everyone was puzzled.

"She is more suited to be a supporter to offer fresh insight to the plan at her own pace. Trust me, she is better at doing that." Kang Xunsu's head shaking filled with pity annoyed Wong Xue Guo.

"Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses," Wong Xue Guo said curtly.

"Ohhhh shit! Captain, they broke down the door!" Lee Son Dong, whose head was inside the hole on the wall, yelled. He was spying the next room from the hole as the banging sound became even more furious. Good thing he did, because they got alerted of the danger in time.

"Good timing. Our backup team is here." Kang Xunsu stood up, checking his gun. "Those that are searching for information, continue. As for the rest, let's go and kill them. Vihaan, you rest and eat more energy bars."

"Except one," Wong Xue Guo helpfully reminded him.

"I! Know!" Kang Xunsu fiercely rubbed her head.

"I can fight even without using my ability," Vihaan said.

Kang Xunsu sighed. "Don't force yourself once you get tired. Before you appear, everyone has to fight their own battles with their own strength."

Vihaan laughed softly. "I know." He liked his current teammates that needed his help but was also concerned about him. It made him feel important and also valued.

Chen Yibo let Jackson and Choi Yerim deal with information gathering and rushed to Wong Xue Guo who had already started stabbing and chopping the dead bodies.

Unlike the normal zombies, these dead bodies were similar to the big guy, conscious to block attacks towards their hearts. Their surviving skills resulted in them having holes all over their body except for their heart. They do not have strong muscles as the big guy but they could still move even with their brain blown off.

"That's so disgusting!" Wong Xue Guo cried out when a dead body with its brain hanging out of its head charged at her.

Hong Yan smacked the dead body and the impact happened to send the brain flying out of its skull. Wong Xue Guo regrets keeping an eye on its brain and following its trajectory.

"Why do they keep on targeting little miss?!" Hong Yan exclaimed.

Chen Yibo stabbed an old lady's corpse that was crawling on the floor and was about to grab onto Wong Xue Guo's ankle.

"I think they are being controlled," Chen Yibo shared his suspicion.

Kang Xunsu's bullets were running out. Pulling out his blade, he chopped the dead bodies and made his way to Wong Xue Guo, helping form a protective circle around her. "The big guy has his own consciousness and occasionally receives command, if his head jerking at Vihaan and the little princess' direction was because of that."

Chen Yibo said, "These bodies are likely to be under full command and it will be wasting our energy to deal with them. We need to find the controller to stop them all."