Chapter 28 - The foretold disease might be those zombies

A/N: Sorry, I completely did not realize I had not posted the Wednesday chapter *sweats* I got too occupied writing 'Love Me Again'. 

XG 28 - The foretold disease might be those zombies

She touched her face and found that her face mask was missing. Someone must have removed it from her to let her breathe easier. With a nonchalant face, she touched her chin and confirmed she had not drooled in her sleep before raising her head to take in her surroundings.

Seeing the unfamiliar place, she asked, "Where is this?"

"My home." Just a second after the sleepy Chen Jiang An answered, the entrance gate of the bungalow swung open and a large group of suit-attired bodyguards swarmed out and around their car.

No wonder Jiang An has generalized the image of bodyguards in black suits and sunglasses.

These uncles, why would you wear sunglasses in the dark? Can you still see?

"... Jiang An, you did not tell your family it's you that's returning home?" Wong Xue Guo voiced her doubt, not remembering if his phone had survived.

"I did!" Chen Jiang An protested, completely awake. "I even told them what car I'm coming with! I even got a reply!"

Chen Yibo patted his cousin's shoulder "They are just worried for your safety. Let's get out."

So that you can use your face to block the bullets.

Before Chen Jiang An could do so, Suzie Yap had already gotten out calmly, not afraid the bodyguards would shoot her 'accidentally'.

Wong Xue Guo's eyes widened. "Mother!"

"The guards won't shoot randomly," Kang Xunsu appeased the terrified little princess.

"That's grandpa!" Chen Jiang An recognized the elderly man with balding white hair walking towards them with a walking cane. There was also a man wearing a butler uniform following after the elderly man.

For a moment, Wong Xue Guo's heart raced when she saw the white hair. White-haired zombies have made the elderly and albino's life more dangerous. Even those people who bleached their hair white would immensely regret their choice later when they were wrongly identified as zombies.

As the head of their family appeared, the Chen cousins hurried out of the car.

"Staying?" Kang Xunsu asked.

"Going." Wong Xue Guo followed after her classmates. Staying inside the car means she would miss out on important information.

Although it was far-fetched to think Grandpa Chen would know more about the zombie virus' origin, his two sons working in the Geum country's military base might know something and send back some warning.

And she also wanted to know what her mother would say to Grandpa Chen about yesterday's incident.

How can the bodyguards leave their employers? L.L parked their car at the large compound beside three Mercedes cars in different colours. Their white jeep was slightly dented and lowered its value compared to the row of dazzling cars.

Tsk, tsk, rich family.

She was not sure how rich her parents were, but their family was rather low-key and did not own more than two cars. Her family prioritizes safety over comfort when it comes to buying cars.

After reassuring himself that his grandsons were safe, Grandpa Chen invited them in. In the living room, they met Chen Jiang An's father, the eldest son of Grandpa Chen, still wearing his office wear.