page 38 The end of the fight

John is stabbed in the gut with a Lightning Energy Sword from the Conqueror who says "Your life ends now die John after this I will also destroy the Earth myself you can rest now say goodbye to the land of the living John!" John says "You can't the people of the Earth are innocent don't take it out on them leave them out of it" The Conqueror says "I don't care I will destroy the Earth John there is no stopping that DIE!" However at that moment time stops and John sees the ghost of his dead sister Juvia she says "John take this" Juvia gives John a small amount of power he says "Thank you" Time continues and Juvia is gone. The Conqueror creates an Energy attack nd launches it at John. However John stops it with another Energy attack. A burst of energy is made and The Conqueror is pushed back and his Energy Sword leaves John's body. John falls to his knees that was the last of his power given to him by Juvia. The Conqueror used the last of his power with that attack but than he remembers he has just enough power left to destroy the Earth. However he begins to gather this energy putting it into an Energy Cannon he is about to launch the Energy Cannon  but before he can he says "This is what you deserve for what you did to Planet Destroyer say goodbye!" The Conqueror is about to launch the attack at John but he is destroyed by someone close by. The person says "It's been a long time John but I am back now so don't worry I will always be there for you" John says "It's you but how?"