page 16 Prison break part 2

As this is going on another part of the prison a portal opens and The Vister walks out of it and into a hallway. Where they find the security room room they turn invisable and walk down the hallway. Until they reach the room with the security camereas they go inside the room. The cop who is in the room turns around to see what happened and gets stabbed in the gut with a Dark Energy blade by the Vister. Who than hits the cop with Lightning killing him on the spot. The cop's body hits the floor as the Vister checks the security cameras looking for the room with the machines inside. They find it and are about to leave but stops and gets an idea they place the cop's body in the chair he was sitting in. They than move the chair so he is faceing the cameras than they leave with a smile. They teleport themselves into the room with the machines inside they teleport themselves and the machines to Earth from the prison. Meanwhile the cops have almost beaten Manny God Danny Mr Freeze and Tiffany. They have already taken down everyone except Tiffany who is almost out of fire. The cops say "Give up it's over you've lost" Tiffany yells out "NEVER!" She launches a fireball that has the last of her fire power at a group of cops. The cops get out of the way of the fireball and the others tackle Tiffany and are about to take everyone back to their cells when Tiffany's fireball hits a door of a prisoner's cell. The Fireball weakens the door and the cops all get ready for a fight.