page 21

Danny says "How long will that take?" The Conqueror says "Plot a course for the nearest gas station" The voice says "Plotting a course for the nearest gas station" The Conqueror says "About ten seconds to get there and because she is just about out of gas I would say a few hours to fill until we have full fuel again" They arrive at the gas station and The Conqueror pours gas into Planet Desttroyer. The people in the gas station see the ship walk outside and say "We give up just don't destroy our gas station the gas is free" The Conqueror says "If I see even one police ship your gas station will be destroyed oh and fell free to help make yourselves at home little ones" After hearing that God and everyone else on Planet Destroyer begin to make themselves at home. Four hours later Planet Destroyer has a full tank of gas now The Conqueror stops pouring the gas and says "You have my thanks for the gas so I will give you something" The owner of the gas station says "Please there is no way we can accept it" The Conqueror says "Yes there is my gift to you is freedom I will not enslave you or destroy you after all I am a resonable man so where can I find a repair shop?" The owner of the Gas station says "Yeah here we do both jobs what reapirs do you need?" The Conqueror says "After being in prison for so long I am afraid that Planet Destroyer is a little rusty I want you to fix that" The owner of the Gas station says "Right away sir" He enters the Gas station and a few minutes later him and a female repair lady come out of the Gas Station.