page 13

The Doctor says "Yes you do keep your word so what do you want from me?" The vister says "A machine that will make a normal man both indestructable and powerful" The Doctor says "When do you want it?" The vister says "Two days from now" The doctor says "That can't be done I need more time please just a little bit more time I will have it done if you give me a little bit more time please" The vister says "Only because I like you I will give you some more time you have ten days if it is not ready by than kiss your family goodbye make this time count see you soon" They leave. The doctor tells his wife daughter and unborn child that he loves them with all his heart he than begins to work on the machine. Ten days later he finishes the machine all he needs now is to test it on someone. The vister arrive they say "Time's up do you have the machine ready?" The Doctor says "Yes and no it's ready but it's not ready" The vister smiles and says "What is that supposed to mean?" The doctor says "It's done but I still need to test it but I don't have a test subject" The vister reveals a man who is tied up and has tape over his mouth than says "Test it on him" The Doctor says "But he's a living person I can't test it on him he might die" The vister says "If you don't test it on him I will kill your pregnant wife and your six year old daughter and let you live with the knoweledge that it was your fault they died all because you decided not to test the machine on a person you don't even know test it!"