page 2

A man devlops a machine that can enhance one's power speed energy and strength. A man tests the machine on someone it makes them stronger than before the man says "Again give me more power!" The inventor says "No if I do than you could die from the machine" The man attacks the inventor and sets the machine to max power and gets ready to be given the power. The man's power increases dramticly as the machine is increaseing his power until the man says "Ok that's enough someone turn this thing off TURN IT OFF!" The machine is sabatoged by someone and the machine just continues to make the man stronger and stronger until it runs out of power. The man survives the machine and says "More power must have more" He puts on some clothes and says "From now on call me God" God leaves the building and goes on the hunt for more power. God is draining New York of all it's power when he is attacked by Max who says "So you are the threat John was training to fight against you don't look like much to me" God says "I will show you what true power is" Max says "No thanks I already know what real power is I don't need a loser like you to show me real pow" Max is hit with a right hook he is sent through a building God says "That is true power" God is attacked by Flare but she is not fast enough to land her attack and she is kicked through a hotel by God. Lucy enters the battle she goes to her full power and attacks God. Gos is faster than Lucy and begins to deliver a beating to her without taking any damage.