page 4

The police take God into prison up in Heaven John says "Max please come over here" Jackson says "Sorry Max but I will remember you always" Max goes over to John who says "We need to talk" John and Max leave the group Max says "What did I do?" John says "It's what you didn't do what you couldn't do that I called you out" Max says "What didn't I do?" John says "You didn't get stronger and you couldn't protect Flare from God he is the first of our most deadlist enemies I need you to get stronger so you can keep Flare safe" Max says "I tried but I can't get much stronger I trained for eight months but I am still not strong enough I am weak" John says "I know that's why I talked to Alice about it" Max says "About what?" John says "You can use her training grounds to get stronger" Max says "How do you know I will be able to get stronger there?" John says "Believe me you will what do you say?" Max says "No I can't I have to keep Flare safe and I can't do that if I am not here" John says "If you don't do this than you won't be able to keep Flare safe no matter how close you are do this for Flare look just train for about a month and come back here that's all it takes I can keep Flare safe for a month from the afterlife come on what do you have to lose?" Max says "Fine only for a month than I am coming back deal?" John says "You won't regret it" Max says "So where is this training spot?"