page 23 The Conqueror arrives on Earth

Max does some training as well. Jackson and Mike are also training. Lucy is also training. Emily is training herself to become a better healer. John continues his training with Alice. None of them knowing about the comeing danger. Four months later everyone is still training but Emily gets a warning from a person in a dark cloak the person says "Doctor Joy you should know that The Conqueror is on his way to Earth as we speak" Emily says "How long do I have to let everyone know before he gets here?" The person says "He will arrive in an hour" Emily says "Thank you for the warning hope we can win" Emily texts Lucy letting her know and the two of them get Jackson Flare and Max they also try to get John but can't reach him. They spot the Conqueror's ship Planet Destroyer in the sky. They gather in one spot as everyone begins to panic and try to get to safety. Jackson says "This is going to be a very difficult fight to win hope you guys are ready" Max says "I am ready" Flare is also ready so is Lucy and her sister. A door opens and out comes Danny God Manny Ice Age and Tiffany. They look over at Jackson Max Lucy Flare and Emily and say "This time we will kill you" Jackson says "You can try but you will fail" Manny says "He's mine" Danny looks over at Max and says "This time I will kill you!" Ice Age looks over at Flare and says "She's mine" Tiffany looks over at Lucy and says "Shes mine" God looks over at everyone and says "My guy is not here so I guess I will take on this girl"