page 12

Halfway into the test the Doctor is killed and the machine is set to full power. It stays on until it's power runs out. The man says "I am Mr freeze!" Mr freeze freezes the walls and breaks through them escapeing into somewhere in America he freezes a group of people and kills them. He is attacked by Flare who uses her mind control power to make him give up. He almost does but ends up breaking out of Flare's mind control he goes to freeze her. However his ice is transported to another dimension by Mike who opens a portal to a Dimension of fire he sends the fire at Mr Freeze he uses his Ice to stop the fire he stops it but no longer has the power to make more Ice. He is knocked out by Emily and the police take him to jail. The murderor watches the battle and the police take him away they leave unnoticed. Four days later a scientist is visted at his house by a unwanted vister. The vister says "Have you been keeping up with the news lately?" The doctor says "No why? Did something happen?" The vister says "The other doctors were murdered" The Doctor says "Have you come to kill me as well?" The vister says "Depends on you the others thought they could create fighters to take me down and look at them now they are dead and their fighters are in jail but you haven't which means you are either scared of the punishment or smart enough to do as your told as long as you do what I say you will be spared so will your family you can trust me you know I always keep my word right doctor?"