page 34 Omega Broly vs The Conqueror part 2

Omega Broly's power increases dramticly it comes close to The Conqueror's Skeleton's power it stops. Omega Broly says "After death I spent my time improveing and now I am the most powerful person around last night someone revived me and I have been waiting for this moment so get ready" The Conqueror says "That might be the case but you are still nothing to me" Omega Broly says "Your skeleton is weaker than you are so it will not be able to go one on one with me" The Conqueror's Skeleton goes for a punch but it's fist is caught by Omega Broly who says "Not going to happen" Omega Broly hits The Conqueror's Skeleton with an Energy attack he smiles at it. The Conqueror's Skeleton looks at Omega Broly it is angry and ready to kill him. Omega Broly says "Come on I will be the end of you" The Conqueror's Skeleton attacks Omega Broly. It punches Omega Broly in the face. Omega Broly grabs The Conqueror's Skeleton's arm and says "If you hope to survive hit me with your best shot if you don't I will destroy you now!" The Conqueror's Skeleton hits Omega Broly with it's best shot it begins to laugh. Omega Broly says "Now than that was good but not good enough you die now" Omega Broly slams the Conqueror's Skeleton into the ground and hits it with an Energy attack he destroys it. Omega Broly says "Now than it's your turn to die" Omega Broly creates a Ball of Destructrion and prepares to throw it at the Conqueror. However he is than hit in the back with an Energy attack. The Conqueror's Skeleton has returned it is hit with the Ball of Destructrion.