page 19

Danny says "Hey Tiffany what do you mean? You know this man who is he?" Tiffany says "I was told that there was once a time that all of the universes were in fear of a single man and his battleship Planet Destroyer one battleship with four smaller battleships combined to make one there was a battleship based on speed another one based on fire power the third one was the defense the fourth one was a sort of house to that man and when the four ships became one there was no stopping it that man went from one world to the next with his battleship conquering all life on that planet and planets that fought back they were destroyred by Planet Destroyer that ended when the man was finally defeated and put in galetic jail his four ships seperated and were never seen again well until today" God says "That is this guy? He is the Conqueror?" Tiffany says "He can't be that's just a story right?" Manny says "Lets hope so" The Conqueror points at Mr Freeze and says "Your name will now be Ice Age use it or die" Ice Age says "I like it" Tiffany says "Conqueror sir?" The Conqueror says "Yes little one?" Tiffany says "I know a world that has some very powerful people on it can we conquer it first?" The Conqueror says "Which world is it?" Tiffany says "It is called Earth" The Conqueror says "Planet Destoryer set a course for the other three ships and than for Earth" The voice says "Setting a course for the rest of the ship and than for the planet called Earth"