page 15 Prison break

The next night The vister enters the prison wearing a disquise. They see Danny straped to a table they say "I need your help Danny" Danny says "Why should I help you?" They smile and say "This is why" The vister creates a ball of Lightning and launches it at Danny. This gives Danny the power he needed to escape the table. Danny escapes the table looks at the Vister and says "How can I help?" They say "Take me to the other prisoners" Danny says "Follow me" Danny leads the Vister to the cell of Tiffany who says "What do you want from me?" The Vister says "This is your last day we are getting out of here" The Vister createsa fireball and hits Tiffany with it restoreing some of her power allowing her to break free from her cell. Than they break Mr Freezze out of his jail cell. After that they break Manny out of his prison cell. After that they break God out of his prison cell. After doing that Danny says "Now what?" The Vister says "Now you keep everyone off my back well I get what I came for" The Vister sets off an alarm that informs every cop in the prison of the escapeing prisoners. Manny says "We are going to kill you for that!" The Vister blasts a hole in a nearby wall letting the cops know where they are they smile and says "Good luck you better run" The Vister than escapes by using a portal. The cops arrive two seconds later they battle Danny Tiffany God Manny and Mr Freezze who are trying to escape. All of the prison's cops are either watching the rest of the criminals watching the security cameras are in the middle of watching criminals who have visters or are trying to take down the escapeing prisoners.