page 26 The Conqueror vs John part 1

Jackson says "It can't be not even a single scratch what the fuck?" The Conqueror says "My turn" The Conqueror attacks but no one can see him move he hits them all with an Energy attack each they are all knocked out. The Conqueror goes for a fatal strike when he is pushed back by a punch to the face by John who has just arrived he says "Now you fight me" The Conqueror says "You are strong or stronger than them at the very least but you should know that I am a monster I will not show you any mercy" John says "You are not winning this fight that's a promise Conqueror" John attacks he lands a sucker punch on the Conqueror who spits out a tooth and says "I am done warming up prepare for defeat" John attacks but is too slow he is attacking nonstop until he is hit in the gut with a ball of Energy defeating him. John looks up at The Conqueror and goes to his full power than gets back up to continue the fight. He sends out an Energy cannon from multiple directions they all hit their mark but do no damage. John is grabbed by the leg and slammed into the ground and hit eith an energy attack damageing the street. John is defeated but than adds in both Jack's power and Garara's power to his own. He gets out of the damaged street and attacks the Conqueror with a million Energy attacks in four seconds and a few Energy cannons. The Conqueror destroys all of these energy attacks with his own energy attacks. However John used this as a smokescreen to get close to the Conqueror and launches another Energy Cannon but to the face.