page 7

Max packs his stuff for the month of training with John. The next morning Max wakes up to use the bathroom and than make himself some breakfast. When he gets something to eat he sees John at the fridge. John grabs the milk and hands it to Max and than grabs a bowl puts it on the table gets a spoon puts it on the table and than grabs a box of cerial handing it to Max who pours himself a bowl. John goes upstairs and grabs Max's luggage he brings it downstairs and waits. Max puts his bowl in the sink and his spoon he puts the milk back in the fridge and heads out to John. They leave for training. When they arrive John says "Max this is Alice she will be your trainer Alice this is Max my bestfriend the half Vampire" Max says "Nice to meet you wait you will be training me? I thought John was going to train me" Alice says "No it's me who will train you John isn't going to train he will watch over your training from time to time watch out for threats and protect Flare well you are away and be with Lucy and Emily so he is just going to be here for a little bit" Max says "John is this true?" John says "Yes it is true" Max says "What if I don't train than you won't have to do so much at once and you can train instead" John says "Out of the question you get stronger and leave the rest to me" Max says "Sure thing John" A timer goes off John says "Shit I have to leave or I will be late Max take care Alice take care of Max for me bye" John leaves.