page 18 The Conqueror has returned

Right after doing this the ship appears before the palent. Danny says "Is that your ship?" The Conqueror says "Yes that's my ship" God says "It's almost as large as that entire prison planet" The Conqueror's ship is a battleship the size of an entire planet it has four seperate parts to it each part is another ship and each part is one fourth of a planet's size this ship is used for it's speed it is the fastest ship in the universe. The Conqueror says "It's time to get out of here" The Conqueror makes a beacon of fire and he is than transported onto the ship along with Manny Danny Tiffany God and Mr Freeze who looks around in shock of the spaceship they notice that no one else is on the ship. Danny says "Where is everybody?" The Conqueror says "Nowhere it's just me and Planet Destroyer oh and you guys" Manny says "Where's Planet Destroyer?" The Conqueror says "You are standing in her my friends" God says "Your ship?" The Conqueror snaps at God saying "She's not a ship she is my best friend don't call her a ship if you do I will destroy you" Tiffany says "I know who you are now I just remembered a story my mom once told me about you" The Conqueror says "Planet Destroyer" A voice says "Yes Conqueror can I help you in anyway?" The Conqueror says "Get me out of here" The voice says "Where do you wish to go?" The Conqueror says "I don't care just get me out of here" The voice says "Yes sir right away" Planet Destroyer begins to fly through space as The Conqueror says "Look out everyone The Conqueror has returned"