page 6

John says "No you should know that I only have eyes for you and Emily don't worry I just went to set Max up for some training nothing else" Lucy says "You better be" Lucy kisses John and says "Nice to see you too" John goes upstairs where he is confronted by Emily she says "You were with Alice again weren't you?" John says "Yes I was why do you care?" Emily says "You spend a lot of time with her are you going out with her?" John says "No she is my trainer and Garara's only friend so we are close friends nothing more and I went today to talk about Max training with her for a month starting tommorow other than that I have no relationship with Alice" Emily says "Great to hear I love you John" John says "I love you too" Back to Max he says "Flare sweatheart of mine I will be gone for a month I am going somewhere with John" Flare says "Where are you going?" Max says "I don't really know John says it will be a surprize" Flare says "When do you plan on leaveing with John?" Max says "Sometime tommorow morning" Flare throws a knife at Max and runs up to him with a second knife she has it to his neck and says "When were you planing on telling me about this? Why now? Will there by any girls there? Will Lucy or Emily be there? Tell me now" Max says "I only found out today when John wanted to talk to me I don't think there will be any other girls there I belive it will just be me and John" Flare removes the knife from Max's neck she kisses him pulls the other knife out of the wall than goes into the kitchen where she begins to cook dinner for herself and Max.