page 28 John vs The Conqueror part 3

John gets back up and walks over to the Conqueror and says "That was a great fight you are very good if you weren't evil I would fight you all the time but even so let's be friends what do you say? The Conqueror looks at John and says "I am not done yet" The entire city begins to shake as the Conqueror's power goes up his energy turns red and he enters Mastered Hyperactive mode. John can't contain his excitement that the battle is about to get crazier. (Mastered Hyperactive Mode is the final Hyperactive mode it comes right after Focussed Hyperactive mode and is controlled energy this makes it more deadly than the other three stages) The Conqueror punches John in the gut John never saw it coming and is defeated. John is than kicked into a nearby building. The Conqueror declares himself the winner but inside the building John says "I guess I have to use it now or die" John uses a new abillity he learned while training after activateing this abillity John now has the power of his past two lives. He goes into that power he goes to his full power than leaves his Hyperactive modes. John walks out of the building stronger than before. He stares down the Conqueror who stares him down as well. John makes the first move he goes for a punch but missess by a few inches. The Conqueror goes for a punch but missess by a few inches. John hits The Conqueror with an Energy attack but at the same time is hit with an Energy attack from The Conqueror. The Conqueror remembers John from when he was seven this angers the Conqueror and he unleashes the full power of Mastered Hyperactive Mode.