page 20

Danny says "You can't we should at least get to know each other better before we begin conquering worlds together that way we can learn each other's weaknesses ans strengths devlop combo attacks team ups than no one will be able to stop us" The Conqueror says "First we get Planet Destroyer at her best and than we go to Earth slow enough to get there in about four months I wait no longer than that take the deal or leave it" God says "We take the deal" The Conqueror says "Did you get all of that?" Planet Destroyer says "Yes I got all of that we will arrive at our first destination in one minute enjoy the jump sir" They arrive at their destination where they find the part of Planet Destroyer used for fire power it attaches itself to the ship they are in. A door opens up on the otherside is the other ships inside. Planet Destroyer begins to fly through space again until it arrives at another universe where they locate the third part of the ship. Which attaches itself to the rest of Planet Destroyer and the door to the third ship opens. Planet Destroyer than goes into another universe where they locate the fourth part of the ship it attaches itself to the rest of the ship. Planet Destroyer is now at full size again. Danny says "It was only four minutes we can't be done already?" The Conqueror says "It takes one minute for each ship to reattach itself to this one so it really only took one minute to go from one universe to the next to the third and locate the other ships this is the fastest ship ever built but now we need to get gas flying through space for so long has really drained her of her fuel"