page 27 John vs The Conqueror part 2

The Conqueror gets out of the way in the split second before John launched the attack than hits John with an Energy Cannon of his own. John is pushed back he tries to over power this attack before being slammed into a building he overpowers it at the last second. John is than hit with anotherEnergy attack right away defeating him. John enters his combined stage mode and Jack's one man army mode than attacks The Conqueror. They are now evenly matched John lands a right hook as he is hit with a left hook. John than lands an energy attack but is also hit with an Energy attack by The Conqueror. The two of them battle it out like they are insane causing the city thousands in repairs. John and The Conqueror are nearly beaten but as the fight looks to be ending. The Conqueror's power dramaticly increases he says "Behold my full power!" The Conqueror goes to his Full power and defeats John with a single energy attack. John enters his Hyperactive mode to increase his own power and attacks. He is not fast enough so he a few energy attacks. They are stopped by a few of The Conqueror's energy attacks. This creates a smoke screen John uses it to get close he launches an Energy cannon but it missess and John is hit with an Energy attack by the Conqueror defeating him. John uses Ultra Hyperactive mode to increase his power once again than he continues to battle the Conqueror. They are now evenly matched once again. John hits the Conqueror with an energy attack but is also hit with an energy attack by The Conqueror. They begin to hit each other with energy attacks back and forth until they hit each other with a full power Energy attack defeating each other.