page 1 A warning

A few months after John's funeral John gets a warning. John is confronted by his original self in a dream he is told that a new threat is on it's way to Earth and he needs to be ready to fight. Than John is given the power of both Garara and Jack and is told that is his power the original was Light the other one was dark and he was normal and to get stronger for them he has four months before the threat arrives and to be ready to fight and they trusted him to do it. John wakes up he is in a three person bed on his left is Lucy and on his right was Emily. John gets out of bed without waking them up he gets dressed packs some of his stuff and heads out to train. In the morning Lucy wakes up she gets out of bed and looks for John. However she can't find him she wakes up Emily who starts to help her look for John. They can't find him but Lucy finds a note she reads it "I left to train again there is a threat to the Earth that will be here in four months I have to be ready to fight I recomend you two also train some more see you in four months love John" Lucy hands the note to Emily who says "We have to get stronger and warn everyone else about this threat" Lucy snaps a picture of the note and texts it to Max Flare Mike and Jackson. Lucy and Emily than begin to train. When everyone reads the text they begin to train so they can be of help to everyone else. Four months later.