page 22

The repair lady says "Hello I am Becky and I am here to repair your Planet Destroyer sir" The Conqueror looks at Becky and says "I am the Conqueror and this is Planet Destroyer fix her up and you will be rewarded greatly Becky" Becky says "I will do my best to fix her up" Becky begins to repair Planet Destroyer. Six hours later Becky is done she says "Good as new right?" The Conqueror says "You did good Becky and your reward will be some space cash and by some I mean two thousand pounds" Becky says "You mean it?" The Conqueror says "Yes but you can also have a job working as my mechanic you will get a share of the money I recieve from conquering worlds what do you say?" Becky says "I would love to work for you" The Conqueror says "Get your stuff and follow me" Becky says "I don't have any belongings other than my tools so I am already ready to go" The Conqueror says "Follow me than" Becky follows him into his ship he introuduces her to everyone and gives her a tour of everything he says "Planet Destroyer take us to Earth I want to get there in four months time" Planet Destroyer begins to head towards Earth. The Conqueror calls out to everyone "I will be training so unless we are under attack don't bother me other than that I don't really care what you do enjoy" The Conqueror heads to his training room and everyone else begin to get to know each other more and become friends. Back on Earth Flare has decided to do some training so she can be more helpful to Max in battle.