page 14

The doctor says "Forgive me" They start the test. The man is shakeing trying to get away from the machine but can't. The Vister says "Turn it all the way up" The doctor turns the machine to full power like he was told to until the machine runs out of power. The man is not moving the Doctor says "I think I killed him" The man begins to move he breaks the rope and rips the tape off his mouth he says "I am Manny" Manny gets away. The Doctor says "Did I create what you wanted?" The Vister says "Don't know yet I must first see him fight but you saved your family from punishment for now I will return" They leave. Manny is destroying everything in sight until he is punched in the face by Jackson. Manny says "That was a punch?" Manny punches Jackson into a car. Jackson returns with a right hook but it bearly hurts Manny who just smiles and hits Jackson in the gut than hits him with a right hook. Manny than puts Jackson in a bearhug crushing the life out of him until Jackson goes to his full power than breaks out of the hold and begins to punch Manny repeatedly. Manny's body is not strong enough to survive this assult unharmed Manny is hit with a body slam finish by Jackson whoose power returns to normal. The police take Manny to jail. The vister returns to the Doctor they say "Your machine is weak I should kill your family just for that but I have other plans" The Doctor says "What are they? Why am I involved?" The vister says "I am going to get all five machines and use them on a single person" The Doctor says "But you only have one machine the other four are locked up in the prison" The Vister smiles and says "I know that"