Poor phone!

You picked your phone up with a relieved sigh leaving your lips.

"What are you doing here again, Ms Kim?" a voice was heard just behind you, making you startle.

Just as you heard the 'oh so familiar' voice, you snapped your head towards the direction of the voice, and you regretted doing it.

Your eyes went wide, your mouth leaving a small scream and you tried turning around again but before you do just that, the person in front of you pressed his hand on your mouth to prevent you from screaming once again. He kept his other hand on your arm, holding you still.

"Oh shit- I'm sorry." he apologized in a panic after realizing and removed his hand from your mouth.

"YAAH! JEON JUNGKOOK! What the heck are you doing? And why the hell are you like this?" you yelled at him because he was standing there without a shirt on.

Who the fuck does that? In school?

His eyes looked so innocent at that time and he was genuinely concerned about your yelling, because he didn't want anyone to see him like that.

"Ms Kim, please just calm down. I'll tell you-" he was in the midst of his sentence but you cut him off.

"God- why do you keep doing things like this? You can't just roam around like this! And why are you still here?" you said again, more like yelled.

He thought you were mad at him. But only the author knows that you were actually flustered seeing him like that, so obviously you had to do something to hide it.

At this rate, he was sure if you keep yelling, then someone might come in soon.

He again put his hand around your mouth to prevent you from talking anymore.

"I'm sorry but just please shut up, will you?" Jungkook said as he sighed, a little relaxed. But he wasn't going to stay relaxed for so long.

"Y/N?!"

You were about to remove jungkook's hand from your face, when you heard a voice. It was probably not so far away from you. And yes, you knew who the voice belongs to.

Jungkook's eyes shot up towards the voice. It was Taehyung.

His first instinct was to let you go, after he saw Taehyung. But before he could do anything, Taehyung was already walking more like running towards both of you.

Taehyung yanked him away from you and stood in front of you protectively. From his point of view the situation must have looked so wrong; jungkook's hand was on your mouth and another one was on your forearm. Not to mention he was shirtless on top of that. It's obvious, anyone would misunderstand that.

Jungkook looked so lost because of everything that was happening but gulped after he saw the look in Taehyung's eyes.

"Who the fuck are you? And what were you doing to Y/N just now? Answer me, you fu-" before Taehyung could say or do anything else, you held his arm from behind and he halted in his movements.

"Stop it, Tae. He wasn't doing anything. You are misunderstanding him." you said, even though, you, yourself was not sure about what was Jungkook doing here but you just said it without thinking too much.

Taehyung's face showed pure confusion. Jungkook was just silently watching everything till now.

"I heard you yelling, so I thought something happened to you that's why I came here running. What are you saying?" Taehyung said, looking at you with concerned eyes.

You sighed and said, "let's just step down from here first, then we can talk calmly." you said and Taehyung reluctantly nodded his head while walking down the bleachers, still glaring at jungkook, who was surprisingly still silent.

You took a glance at the said boy, who was looking at you but he averted his eyes quickly.

You all stood in the sports room and Taehyung folded his hands in front of his chest, waiting for you to say something.

"Jungkook, can you please put on a shirt first?" you said, not looking at him and he nodded while putting on the jacket he had in his hands which you didn't notice till now.

Taehyung's eyes widen when he realized the boy in front of him was Jungkook. He internally smirked but didn't show it on his face. He wanted to see the boy anyways, but this was not so pleasant first meeting.

"Would you now bother to tell me what the heck is happening?" Tae said with a poker face.

"Just wait a minute, Tae, I need to talk to Jungkook first." You showed him a hand, stopping him from saying anything further and turned to face Jungkook.

"Now, you tell me." you said and waited for him to say something, which he did eventually after gulping and caressing his nape.

"Please don't cut me off mid way again, just listen. I was drinking water while walking and I spilled it on my shirt, it got drenched so bad and I was already drenched in sweat before so it was so irritating. I thought No one is in the building anyway so I removed my shirt as I was just going to go home by my car so no one would see me like this. But I remembered that I forgot my jacket here so I came back to fetch it. But I saw you here and just wanted to ask why were you here back, that's why I approached you but you got startled and screamed and I had to stop you from screaming that's why I did that." he finally stopped and took a deep breath in and out, calming down himself.

"Wow!!" Tae chuckled and you frowned. He was in his 'I.will.protect.my.sister.' mode just now and he is back to his usual self again?!

Jungkook lowered his head, catching his breath, after speaking so much.

"Okay, okay, I understand but still, you shouldn't just roam around the school looking like that. And also you must not do that to any teacher, what you did to me." you said, looking at him as he also looked at you.

Your mind was replaying the scene of him shirtless on repeat inside your head making you question your sanity but who can blame you?! Back then, at the bleachers, He was standing so close to you, his cologne was invading your nostrils. His chest and abdomen was in front of you in all its glory, how can you delete the image of those muscles glistening because of the water, from your mind?! You came out of your thoughts when he spoke.

"But Ms Kim, it doesn't matter now, does it? Your boyfriend came to save you anyways so-" he said but soon stopped speaking as Tae started laughing his ass off.

He frowned and you sighed.

"You think I'm her boyfriend?! Wow, you're so cute. Damn, this is so funny." he was still laughing but soon stopped and wiped his imaginary tears.

"Huh! You are not? Then who are you?" Jungkook said while looking at Tae. He looked so innocent while he was confused.

"I'm her twin brother, silly. I can't even imagine! Y/N and having a boyfriend?! Naah! She's way too pure for that, she hasn't even-" before he could spill anything more in front of Jungkook, you stopped him by smacking his arm and pressing your hand on his mouth.

You didn't see that Tae was still laughing even with your hand on his mouth. And also the smirk that formed on Jungkook's lips.

■□■□

Vote and comment! <3