"As am I, Ashton. You've made your point." He lifts up my chin and his hazel eyes look into mine. His lips touch mine softly and he smiles after. "But I've gotta go," he raises his brow at me, he doesn't trust my very next move. 

"Where are you going?" There it is, the controlling. 

"Hanging with Tammy." He nods and watches me as I walk away. I don't have the energy to say goodbye and I'll probably see him tomorrow at school somewhere. He definitely does not own me so he has no right to tell me with whomever I hang out with. I walk down two floors and before I even know it, I knock on his door. Just at Calum's apartment, I hear moans coming from his apartment. It's disgusting, but I've got to talk to him, I'll wait. 

Sighing, I sit down on the dirty floor. I grab my phone to look through social media. Nothing special appears, yet I have to kill some time. I don't know how long this has been going on and how long they will continue. 

Time passes by slowly, thirty minutes have passed and I groan annoyed. How long can this fucker go on? I stand up and knock on the door again. I've been doing that every five minutes, but he either ignores it or he doesn't hear it. 

"Bolton, if you ain't fucking done in five minutes I will break in and make a video!" I scream through the door, letting my impatience win. I don't even know how to break in, but I'll find my way. I look through my small purse and find nothing but my own keys. I sit back down on the ground, leaning against the door. I knock occasionally. I am very persistent if I may say so myself. I gave him some decent fuck-time so he should be done. The door suddenly opens and I almost fall to the ground. A tall blonde girl walks out of the apartment, her hair messy and her clothes wildly on her body. She's looking at me madly as if I did something wrong. She did something wrong by having sex with him, her loss. 

"What the fuck do you want?!" He groans annoyed. "I was busy," he continues. 

"And I don't give a single fuck about that." He rolls his eyes. "We need to talk." 

"How long have you been waiting here?" He asks me, letting a smirk grow on his face. "Are you so eager for me, sweetheart?" With a non-amusing look, I walk into the apartment. He is only wearing sweats. It's not quite a view I'm ever getting used to. I don't want to either, seeing him shirtless a lot won't help me. "Spill," he says, grabbing his box of cigarettes and a lighter. He walks up to the balcony and sits down on one of the chairs. He lights up a cigarette and inhales it, he furrows his brows as he sees me looking at him. "Fine, grab one." I grab a cigarette and try to light it, I'm just scared I'll burn my finger. He chuckles when he sees me struggling. He grabs the lighter and lights it up for me. I inhale the cigarette and blow it out. 

"I can't talk to you anymore," I start the conversation. He cocks an eyebrow at me before he snorts. "Not that I want to-"

"Yet, here you are." He says smirking. "You just wanna kiss me."

"Bolton, I'm being serious here!" I groan annoyed, pouting a little. "Ashton is like being the king of jealousy right now and he doesn't want us to hang out. I felt like I needed to tell you. I don't want him to be pissed with me again, because you pull some kinda stunt." 

"Sounds like a you problem, lady." He leans a bit forward on his chair, looking at me smoking the cigarette. "You haven't told him you liked kissing me more, now have you?" 

"I swear to god, screw you, Bolton!" He laughs. 

"Explain me one thing though." He says, grabbing my wrist as I tend to walk away. "Who is this Bolton guy again?"