Real World

After Gu Yao's soul escaped from those small worlds, he saw a white wall in front of him with a flash of white light.

    "Yaoyao, you're awake!"

    "Mom and dad, and brother."

    After Gu Yao sat up from the bed, he saw Mianlu happily looking at his relatives, which made him very uncomfortable.

    "I'm sorry, Mom and Dad, I was too self-willed, so I left just like that, and let you worry about me."

    Father Gu, Mother Gu and Brother Gu, Gu Shu, saw their youngest son [brother] after returning home. ] Comatose on the bed, next to the letter he left behind.

    It would be a lie to say that he is not angry, but they also saw the younger son's obsession with the man in his dream, and now the mood has become that as long as he returns safely, it will be the best.

    Mother Gu walked over and hugged her youngest son and said, "Silly child, your safe return is the most important thing to us."

    If it wasn't for each system being different, they would have looked for it long ago.

    Gu Yao was moved: "Thank you mom, dad and brother."

    "By the way, I found A Yuan there, and he is also the heir of the

    Chu family ." First, Father Chu and Mother Chu made up their minds immediately.

    So when Chu Yuan drove the car with the gift for the Gu family in his hand and rang the doorbell, what he received was the torture of the soul of Gu's mother and Gu Shu. Father Gu, with a face, asked.

    Chu Yuan took out all the property certificates under his name, and the heirs on them all had Gu Yao's name written on them.

    Chu Yuan smiled and said: "Uncle, aunt, and eldest brother, this is the most material sincerity I can think of. If I dare to do something wrong to Yaoyao one day, then I will have nothing. Of course, I will not let this one. It is possible that something will happen.”

    "I, Chu Yuan, will always love Gu Yao forever."

    Of course, Father Gu and Mother Gu have heard about this young master of the Chu family. Now that they see him like this, there is also what Yao Yao said before and what he had in those children. Everything that happened in the world, I also recognized this son-in-law in my heart.

    As for Chu's father and Chu's mother, they had already learned of Gu Yao's existence from their son, and the fact that his son's health was able to recover was a drag on Gu Yao's blessing, and there was no embarrassment, and they accepted it calmly.

    After that, the news that the Gu family and the Chu family became in-laws spread throughout the entire planet of Waters.

    It caused an uproar, and the two most powerful families of the four major families became in-laws. What does this mean! ! !

    For all the suspicions of the outside world, the two parties did not take it to heart.

    On the day of the wedding,

    Gu Yao and Chu Yuan, witnessed by their relatives, got married and became husband and wife.